Chapter 4

The next morning

POV Corbyn

I woke up and saw Jordan and Ashley cuddled in me. I stepped out of my bed and tried not to wake up Jordan or Ashley. I walked to my wardrobe and choose this outfit.

 I walked to my wardrobe and choose this outfit

I walked to the bathroom and did my hair. I went downstairs and looked at the clock. Jack was coming soon. I grabbed my stuff and went upstairs. I walked into my room and gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek. I went downstairs and saw that Jack was already here. I grabbed my backpack and went outside.

"Hey Corbean, how are you doing?" Jack said with a smile on his face. "I'm good, but what happened to you? You have the biggest smile that I have ever seen on your face," I said. "Yesterday when we hang out we played truth or dare and I found out that Zach likes me!" Jack said with a smile even bigger than he already had. "Omg, that's amazing. What is going to happen next? I said with a smile on my face. My friends deserve to be happy. 

"We are going to hang out today after school but then just two of us, " he said. "Tomorrow I want to hear everything about what happened, " I said. "I will, I promise, " he said and drove to school.

When we arrived I saw that Daniel, Zach and Jonah were already there. We stepped out of the car and walked to them. "Hey Zach, " Jack said with a big smile. Zach looked up and gave Jack a tight hug. "Hey Jack," Zach said with a smile on his face as well. 

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me. I looked down and saw that it was Daniel. "Are you still my friend or is your decision changed? Daniel asked. "Dani, my decision is not going to change. You will always be my friend," I said to him. He let go of me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school and brought me to the lockers. I opened my locker and grabbed the books I needed for the first lessons. I locked my locker and saw that all the boys were now by their lockers.

I walked to my first hour but then saw Zach walking next to me. "Do you need something Zach?" I asked him because I don't have any lessons with the boys. "No, my first our has a different classroom then normal so I need to go to the classroom next to you," Zach explained to me. We walked to our classrooms.

Skip to lunch break.

POV Zach 

I walked into the cafeteria and saw everyone already sitting there except Corbyn. I walked to them and sat down next to Jack. "Did someone saw Corbyn?" I asked. "No, not yet. Why?" Jonah asked me with a confused look on his face. "I'm just scared that he will do something stupid and that I will lose him. " I said to Jonah.

Then I saw Corbyn walking to us. "Omg you're okay," I said to Corbyn. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" he asked and sat down between me and Daniel. "He was scared that you did something stupid and that because of that he will lose you," Daniel said to Corbyn while giving him a hug. "Zach how many times do I have to say that you won't lose me, " Corbyn said to me. "I know I'm just scared," I said to him. He gave me a hug and said: "Don't be scared because you won't lose me".

We talked a lot but I saw that Corbyn didn't eat something. "Corbyn," I whispered to him. "Yes?" he whispered back. "Why are you not eating anything?" I whispered softer than before scared that someone will hear me. "I ate a huge breakfast so I'm not hungry now," he whispered to me. 

"Where are you guys whispering about?" I hear Jonah ask. "Nothing," I said back and grabbed Corbyn's hand and pull him away to our lockers. 

"What are we doing here?" Corbyn asked with a confused look on his face. "You can draw right?" I asked him with the hope that he can draw. "Yes, I can but I'm not that good," he said back. "Can you draw something for me?" I asked him. I want him to draw me and Jack. 

"Sure, what is it?" he said. "Omg, you make me the happiest person ever. Do you want to draw me and Jack so I can give it to him as a surprise?" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Okay, when does it needs to be finished?" he asked me. "When do you think you can finish it?" I ask. "If I'm starting today maybe I can finish it tonight so I can give it to you tomorrow, " he said to me. "That would be great," I said and hugged him. 

"What is going on here?" I heard Jonah say. I gave Corbyn a wink and turn around. I said: "Nothing "and saw Corbyn walking away. "Something going on with him?" Daniel asked me. "No, I just needed his help, and now he is going to help me," I explained. 

POV Corbyn

I walked away and went to my last lesson today. It was art, one of my favourites subjects at school. While I was walking I thought about some ideas about how I will draw Jack and Zach. I had an idea and soon enough I arrived at the classroom. 

The art lesson was finished very fast. I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my books. I closed my locker and saw Zach suddenly standing there. "Omg you gave me a little heart attack," I said. "Do you already have an idea?" he asked to me. "Yes, I do but I really need to leave now because then I can start drawing," I said. He gave me a hug and said: "Thank you Corbean, Bye!". I turned around and said: "Bye" and walked to the exit.

I was finally home and walked inside to see that nobody was here. I walked upstairs and grabbed my pencils and my sketchbook and start drawing. I finished my drawing and then I heard someone open my door. I look up and saw Ashley standing there. 

"Hey, what are you drawing?" she asked and sat down next to me. "Zach and Jack. Zach asked me if I wanted to draw them so he could give it to Jack," I explained to her. "Are they a thing?" she asked. "Not yet, but it will happen soon," I said and looked at her.

"Are you okay? I asked worriedly. She laid her head on my shoulder and said: "Nothing is wrong. Mom just arrived and is making dinner and dad is not coming home today. I just wanted to cuddle with you," she said. I lay down and pull Ashley down as well. She cuddled in me and I put my arms around her. 

"I know that you gave me a kiss on my cheek. I like it it makes me feel that someone still cares about me" she suddenly said. "Ashley, I will always care about you," I said to her. "I know, you always do," she said and kissed my cheek. "Dinners ready!" my mom says from downstairs. We stood up and went downstairs.

I eat my plate empty and went upstairs. I went to the bathroom I throw everything up what I just had eaten. I grabbed my razor and put it against my skin. I went under the shower and when I was done I put my pyjama on. I went to my bed and lay down. I immediately fell asleep. 

I hope you like it! I will update as soon as I can.

Vote and comment and let me know what you think.

1337 words.

-xxx- Bella