Chapter 18

POV Daniel

"We will come immediately," I said and hung up. "We need to go to the hospital right now. Corbyn committed suicide," I said with tears in my eyes. We went to the principal and explained everything. Then we rushed to the hospital.

We ran inside and went to the place we needed to be. When we arrived we saw Saskia and his siblings sitting in the waiting room. "Is he okay?" I asked. "We don't know they are still with Corbyn," she said.

We sat down and I had my hands in my hair. "This is all my fault," I said. "No it's not Daniel," Zach said and comfort me. "It is. I shouldn't have left him alone. I should have been there for him but I wasn't. I didn't even have the chance to ask him to be mine," I said. All the boys hugged me and said that it was not my fault.

Then the doctor came to us. "Are you guys here for Corbyn Besson?" he asked. "Yes," Saskia said. "He is okay. He is now in a coma. But we found also that he was way too skinny. Did you know about that?" he asked. "Well I heard him throwing up ones but I thought that he was sick but he probably did it because he thought he was fat," Ashley said.

"He also has a lot of bruises do you know about that?" he asked. "Yes, our dad abuses me, Ashley, Corbyn and our mom," Jordan said. "He did what?!" Zach yelled. "Calm down Zach," Jonah said and gave him a hug. "Such a good boy doesn't deserve that," Zach said and cried in Jonah his arms. "Can we see him?" I said. "Yes, one person at a time," he said and walked away.

"Who is going first?" Jack asked. "Daniel, you can go first," Saskia said. "Thanks, Saskia," I said and walked inside.

I sat down on a chair next to his bed. He looked so pale and his wrist was full in bandages. "I'm so sorry Corbyn," I said. I grabbed his hand and started rubbing his knuckles. "Please wake up soon. I want to have a chance to ask you to be officially mine," I said and tears left my eyes. I kissed his hands and then gave a kiss on his lips. Then walked out of the room so the others could go see him.

I went home and went immediately upstairs. I laid down on my bed but then my mom came walked into my room. "I got a call for the principal you guys can stay home because it's hard to deal with what's going on. But he said that you still need to make the homework," she said. "Okay," I said and then she left the room.

"It is all my fucking fault," I thought while staring at the ceiling but then my door opened again. "Hey, our parents thought it was a good idea to stay together," I heard Jonah say. I turned my head to the door and saw the boys standing there. "Okay," I said and looked back at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked. "No, I'm not okay. Corbyn committed suicide because of me and I didn't even have the chance to ask him to be mine," I said. Then I felt arms around my waist so I looked down and saw Zach cuddling me.

"It's not your fault Dani boy," he said. "It is! I shouldn't have let him alone. He needed me but I ran away because I was scared. I ignored him at school even though I knew what was going on with his dad and I saw him cutting but I didn't help him," I said and cried. "He will understand when you explain it to him," Jonah said. "If he wakes up yeah but there is a chance that he is not going to wake up and I didn't even ask him to be mine," I said and hide my face in the neck of Zach.

"Calm down Daniel. We don't want you to have a panic attack," Zach said and started rubbing my back. "How can I calm down when the person I love the most is laying in the hospital because he committed suicide because of me and that there is a chance he is not going to wake up," I said and started to breathe heavily.

"Calm down Daniel. Corbyn will wake up because he is a very strong human," Jack said. "Yeah, he is. He is not giving up because he still loves you. He won't let you go so easily," Jonah said. "Do you think?" I asked and looked up. "Yes, he loves you. He was only in the wrong state. He loves you so much he is not going to leave you yet," Jack said. "Thanks guys," I say. "We are always here for you Daniel," Zach said. "Yes we are," Jonah and Jack said.

"Do want something to eat?" my mom asked when she walked into my room. "Yes please," I said. We all walked downstairs and sat down at the dinner table. We eat in silence because no one was in the state to talk because of what happened today.

Soon we finished and went back upstairs again. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Yes," they all said at the same time. We chose the movie 'Avengers the Endgame' (I cried at the end of the movie. I'm not going to spoil!).

3 hours later (that movie is that long believe me😂)

When the movie finished we changed in our clothes to sleep in. I changed in some sweats and an oversized t-shirt. We brushed our teeth and laid down in bed. I grabbed my phone and went through Instagram. I decided to post a picture with Corbyn.

Liked by: jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, imzachherron and 183 others

Tagged: @corbynbesson

Seaveydaniel: I miss you so much Corbyn! Please wake up soon, I can't live without you. I just want to say that you mean so much to me and that I love you so much. More than everyone on this world. Please come back soon because I need you! Love you Corbs❤️

Jonahmarais: This is so sweet! Please wake up soon Corbyn!

Imzachherron: So cute😍

Jackaverymusic: Love you bro! Be strong for Corbyn

Seaveydaniel: @jackaverymusic I will💚

View all 129 comments
—————————————————

"Stay strong Daniel," Zach whispered in my ear and went asleep. Later I fell asleep as well.

I hope you like this chapter! It is a little bit shit but I don't care!

Let me know what you think!

Who else watched Avengers Endgame?

Don't be scared to talk to me. I'm always here to talk if you need to.

-xxx- Bella