Chapter 9

The next day

POV Corbyn

I woke up and saw Jordan suddenly laying next to me as well. I stood up and walked to my wardrobe to choose an outfit.

I went to the bathroom and did my hair and brushed my teeth

I went to the bathroom and did my hair and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch with my phone. Then Jordan sat down next to me and grabbed his phone as well. "Why did you ignored Ashley?" I asked. "Because she knew something about you but didn't tell me," he explained while putting his phone away. "I didn't tell because Corbyn thinks it's not true," I heard Ashley suddenly say. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "You say that you can't sing and can't draw but you're so good at it! That's what I didn't tell you Jordan," Ashley said. "The only thing I can is playing the guitar and playing the piano but that's it!" I said and walked outside to school.

When I arrived I went to my locker to put my drawing in it and locked my locker again. "Are you ready for the second day of project week," I heard Daniel say behind me. I turned around and saw him standing there. "Yeah, today I have music. You?" I said and we both started walking. "I have art today," Daniel said to me. "I have that tomorrow," I said. We arrived at our classrooms and went inside.

Skip till lunch break
Still Corbyn's POV

I went to my locker and grabbed the drawing. I saw Zach and Jonah already sitting in the cafeteria. I went to them and sat down between them. "Here Zach, the drawing you asked for," I said. "Thanks Corbs," Zach said.

"Can I ask something?" Jonah asked. "You just did," I said back to him. We all laughed. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "About who is that drawing?" Jonah asked. "It's from Jack. I asked Corbs to make one," Zach explained. "Hey," I heard Daniel and Jack said at the same time. "I have something for you, Jack. Here," Zach said and gave him the drawing.

 Here," Zach said and gave him the drawing

"Omg, I love it!" Jack said. "Omg, it's so perfect!" Jonah said. "I guess Corbyn made it?" Jack said. "Yeah, I can't draw like that," Zach said. "Thanks Corbs, it's beautiful!" Jack said and gave me a hug. "No problem," I said.
Then the bell went off and we went to our classes.