Chapter 15

The next day

POV Corbyn

I woke up and walked to my wardrobe. I changed in this outfit and made my bag ready.

 I changed in this outfit and made my bag ready

I walked downstairs and took a bottle of water. I grabbed my phone to check the time. I saw that I had a text from Jack.

————————————————

Jack: Can you walk to school I need to go to the dentist for the first hour.

Me: Sure!

————————————————

I grabbed my back and walked to school. I arrived at school and saw Daniel and Jonah waiting in front of the school.

"Hey guys," I said while I walked to them."Hey Corbyn," Jonah said. "Nice outfit Corbyn," Daniel said. "Thanks, nothing special," I said. "Where is Jack? You always ride with him right?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, but he needs to go to the dentist," I said. "Ohw, then we can go inside. Zach is already inside," Jonah said.

We went to our lockers and grabbed our books. "I'm going bye," Jonah said and walked away. I grabbed my last books. "Can we practice the song after school?" Daniel asked. "Sure, I will ask my teacher if we can use the studio," I said. Then we both walked to our lesson.

I arrived at the Music classroom and sat down. "You can practice your song for Wednesday," the teacher said and walked to his desk. "Sir, can I use the studio after school? I and Daniel want to practise together after school," I said to him. "Of course, come back to me after your lessons and you will get the key," he said. "Thank you," I said and started practising my parts of the song.

Skip to lunch break

Still Corbyn's POV

I went to my locker and changed the books with other books. I walked to the cafeteria and saw Daniel, Jonah and Jack already sitting there. I walked to them and sat down next to Daniel. Soon Zach arrived as well.

"How was the dentist?" Jonah asked Jack. "Good, everything was alright," Jack said. We talked until the bell went off. We stood up and walked to our lessons, I had Art.

"For today you had homework. You needed to make a painting of someone you saw on the streets," the teacher said and walked along everyone to check if they brought their painting then she went to me. "That's so beautiful, Corbyn. I'm so happy to have you in my class," she said and walked to the others.

"Now you need to draw your friend in black-white. So no colours," she said. I decided to draw Daniel because he is my best friend and my crush. I started drawing and a few minutes before the end of the class I finished it.

 I started drawing and a few minutes before the end of the class I finished it

"I want to see the drawings in the lesson of tomorrow," the teacher said. I walked out of the classroom and went to my next lesson.

Skip to the end of the school day.

Still Corbyn's POV

I and Daniel went to the studio and practised the song. After a while, we decided to stop because we knew the song out of our head now. We looked at each other in the eye then we started to lean in. "Sorry," I said and ran out of the studio.

POV Daniel

Corbyn ran out of the studio so I decided to go after him. "Corbyn wait!" I screamed. He turned around and I walked to him. "I'm so sorry," he suddenly said. "For what?" I asked confused. "For this," he said and kissed me. I started to kiss back but then he pulled away and ran out of the school. I ran after him but he was to fast. I watched him ran away and touched my lips still feel the tingle on it and his taste. I liked it.

POV Corbyn

I kissed him! What did I do? I fucked up our friendship. Maybe my dad was right about me, I'm just a fag. I walked inside my house and started to walk upstairs. I decided to walk to the roof of the house. I sat down and looked at the view. It was beautiful and it was so quiet. I stared at the view and it took me away from reality.

"Corbyn," I heard a voice say behind me. I stood up and turned around. Daniel was standing there. "Daniel I'm so sorry, I wasn't supposed to happen. And I totally understand that you think I'm stupid and that you don't wanna be my friend anymore. I mean if I were you, I didn't want to be friends with me as well. I mean look at me I'm ugly and usele- " I said but cut off by Daniel's lips on mine. I started to kiss back.

Then we pulled away and he said: "I needed to cut you off somehow. Corbyn don't say these things about yourself, you are amazing, awesome, you are perfect. And I liked kissing you so don't be sorry for it," he said. "You really think that?" I said. "Yeah, I do Corbyn," he said.

We talked for a bit but then Daniel needed to go home. "Bye," I said and let him out of the door. "Bye," he said and kissed me on the lips and then walked away. I walked back inside and grabbed a bottle of water and didn't eat because no one was home. I walked upstairs and started to perfectionating the drawing from Daniel because I want a good grade on this.

When I finished I watched Netflix until I heard someone knocking at my door. "Come in," I said. The door opened and I looked up to see Daniel standing there. "I forgot my bag on the roof," he said and laughed. We walked to the roof and indeed his bag was still laying there. Daniel grabs his back and then walked to me. He put his bag down and looked me in the eye. He grabbed my jaw and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and after a few minutes, we pulled away. "I can get used to that," Daniel said and grabbed his bag and went back downstairs and left me upstairs.

I walked to the edge and saw Daniel walking away but then he turned around and screamed: I'm hooked on Corbyn," and then ran away. I walked back to my room and went under the shower. I changed in my pyjamas and searched for my razor. When I found it I put it against my skin and make 3 new cuts. I went to bed and fell asleep.

I hope you liked this chapter.

I haven't updated this book because I had a lot of ideas for the Instagram book and I had my internship this week so I was busy.

Let me know what you think and request are always open.

-xxx- Bella