3 [Revised]

Jungkook POV

Jungkook's consciousness returned to him slowly, and brief flashes of wakefulness dispersed as he fluttered in and out of sleep, drowsily opening his eyes to catch fleeting glimpses of his surroundings, before closing them at the harsh glare of the sun.

It was the dull, throbbing pain he could feel emanating from his neck that finally roused him, hissing as he rolled over and pressed the sore spot into his curled fist. Clamping his hand over the area, Jungkook blinked his eyes open, sitting up and staring at his surroundings in deep confusion.

He was in the same room he had awoken in a few times before, but it looked slightly different. There were more trinkets- frames of strange paintings, potted plants and a variety of knick-knacks- and a cosy-looking sofa in the corner.

A soft knock on the door drew his attention away from surveying the changes, and it opened to reveal the six Vampires he had had the pleasure of meeting due to his stint in the forest. They looked silly, cramped together to fit in the doorway at the same time, but their presence was threatening enough that a growl ripped its way out of his throat. Bewildered at the feral noise, he reached his hand up to grasp at it, receiving a muffled laugh from one of them.

He glared, watching as they each found somewhere to sit in the room. Three of them cramped themselves on the sofa so clearly made for only two, but they didn't look as if they minded, simply shuffling closer to each other, practically sitting on each other's laps. Two sat on the edge of his bed, and Jungkook hissed, shuffling backwards with his cover grasped tightly in his hands. The final one, with large, brown eyes and a comforting smile, approached the side of his bed, standing there and staring down at him, scrutinising him. His eyes travelled over Jungkook's figure, taking in all of his features until they darted to the now-dried blood soaked into his collar. He laughed lightly at the sight and then spoke gently to him.

"You look like you should probably change your shirt." He then turned to the others with a smile. "Newborns are always so messy when they first feed, it's quite adorable." Their gaze was drawn to Jungkook, who flinched under their stares.

"I'm guessing, since he didn't have a vampire there to help him, he went on an unrestrained feeding spree. It's a natural instinct when they first wake up, he had no limitations on how many people he could feed on." A tall man with blond hair spoke from his seat on the sofa, causing Jungkook's eyes to water at the reminder that he was now a killer, that he had eaten people.

One of the men at the end of the bed hummed, revealing a boxy smile. "Hmm. So, how many humans did you kill?"

"No, please! Stop! Stop! STO-!" A woman's shrill scream pierced his sensitive ears, and he reared back, watching with rapt attention as she gargled on her own blood, throat in shreds.

"ARGH! MONSTER!" A man hollered as he tried to push him off, only managing to further amuse his hunter as he dove in, fangs gleaming.

"Help! A monster!" A child wailed as they weakly thumped on his chest, hand falling to the side, limp and lifeless as the blood drained out of their small body. He felt a brief flash of remorse, retreating minutely, hesitating at the sight of the blood (wasted, wasted wasted!) cascading down their small neck in a crimson river. His mind clouded once more, and all he could feel was the happiness that this was going to make them stronger, more durable, that his host was going to survive this-

"NO! Stay away from us! Please, someone, HELP US!" A family's symphony of cries echoed in the air as they watched each other be ripped into ruthlessly by the monster in their living room, scrambling into each other's arms. His hellfire red eyes, brightened by his own human blood still sluggishly sloshing in his veins (keeping them vulnerable), lit up at the sight of their struggle, his instincts going haywire as he lunged once more to gorge, gluttony overtaking him.