6

3rd person 

 The wolf was staring deep into Jungkook's eyes, daring him to come closer. The wolf could not sense that he was a vampire since he was too young, but what he did know was that this kid was welcome around the originals. That made him a threat since the originals must hold some sort of affection towards him, as they never let many people into their presence willingly. He had to dispose of this boy, then finally, they may create an emotional break in the vampires and weaken them. If that happens, then werewolves could eliminate the vampires, and rule over the supernatural world like they had tried to, many times before. 

Damn vampires. They had held superiority over the supernatural world for thousands of years now, ever since they first appeared. Added with the fact that they were allied with most of the other otherwordly species, they were practically undefeatable.

 The wolf grinned at his sinister thoughts, if he managed to be the reason for the werewolves gaining power, he would go down in the history books. He would finally gain the recognition he deserves. 

 The wolf started to creep towards Jungkook with a crazed gleam in his eyes. He slowly circled him, looking for a weakness. Although, did he really need to look hard to find a vulnerability in this pitiful 'human'. 

 He crouched down in the position to attack, yet stopped with a startled yelp when he heard a menacing snarl from beside him. He shrivelled slightly into himself when he locked eyes with Tae's deadly, blood red ones. The wolf hadn't realised that one of them was trailing the two. 

Tae was livid that someone would even think about trying to harm his youngest mate. How dare they! He stalked forward, a harsh scowl contorting his features. The wolf whimpered in fright, backing away from him in terror. He had thought that he had finally found an unknown weakness of them, yet they already seem to know that their 'human' was vulnerable. 

"How could you even think about trying to hurt him! Why are you here mutt!" Tae viciously growls out, his voice deeper and more powerful than before. He was practically radiating hostility.

 The wolf just whimpers in absolute fear, cowering away from the angry vampire. He should have known the vampires would not let the 'human' out of their sight. He is probably one of their favourite blood bags or play toys, So the wolf could not figure out why the vampire was so protective over a thing he could easily replace. 

 " Answer me!" Tae roars, snapping Jungkook out of his daze. He looks around, surprised at the situation they were in. 

' When did we move to a clearing, and is that a fucking wolf!' He thinks with wide eyes.

" I-I er was suh-sent here to-to find ways o-on how t-t-to bring you down!" The wolf stutters out through the mind link, not wanting to anger the vampire anymore. 

 " And what makes you think someone as pathetic as you could find a weakness of ours? We have been alive for thousands of years, we basically know the ins and outs of this world." Tae scoffs in disbelief. He turns to Jungkook, who has been watching this whole thing in confusion. 

"I'll deal with you later, don't even think of running away... and you may want to cover your ears and turn away for this." He smirks with an evil glint in his eyes as he turns back to the shaking wolf. " Now shift, mutt!" 

Jungkook closes his eyes and covers his ears as noises of cracking bones were heard, soon followed by cries of excruciating agony filling the air. 

 Taehyung pov 

The snapping of bones filled my ears as the werewolf before me began to take the shape of a human. Once the fur covering his body disappeared, a scrawny human lay before me, glossy eyes staring up at me, begging me to spare his life. 

 I laughed at his pitiful state, not believing that only moments ago he was the one attempting to harm Kookie. My laugh turned into a sinister chuckle as I kicked him in the side, the sound of cracking filling my ears as his ribs broke. His cries of pain were music to my ears. I loved to see those I hated in pain, and I absolutely despise all werewolves. 

 What they did to Hobi is unforgivable. 

I continued to kick him harshly, until he coughed up blood, the smell making me grimace. Werewolves blood always smells absolutely disgusting, and this is coming from a vampire. Their blood is black and reeks of burning tar. It is one way on how to find out if someone is a werewolf. 

I wanted to continue harming him, yet I had Kookie with me, and I didn't want him to see the ruthless side of me until he has learned to trust me. I don't hate that side of me, but I also don't want to scare Jungkook, so, for now, I need to keep that side of me under control. 

 I gave the werewolf one last kick before reaching down and tearing his heart out. The werewolf took one last shaky breath before his eyes dimmed, his body lifeless. 

 The view no longer affected me as it once did, and I no longer felt hatred at myself for what I had become. I hope that one day, Kookie can learn to love himself for what he is as I did. 

 I turned back around to face Kookie, to find that he had tears streaming down his face, muffled sobs wracking his body. I rushed towards him, alarmed at his state, but he just pushed me away with a scowl. 

 " How could you do that!" He screamed at me.

 " He would have hurt you, now calm down, "I spoke softly to him. 

" You didn't have to kill him!" 

 "I don't want anyone but us to touch you, or even go near you!" 

 " So it's a death penalty to anyone who breathes in my direction! This is a joke!" He laughs sarcastically, crying forgotten about. 

 A scowl grows on my face at his words. Does he still not understand how much he means to us! How utterly vulnerable he is! I grab his wrist, dragging him back to the place where the others are. They have probably already noticed our absence. I hope they don't worry too much. They always were worried when I went off by myself. In their mind, I'm still a baby, even though Jimin is only 67 years older than me. 

 Now that we have a true baby, who is thousands of years younger than us, we will all be so much more protective over him. That's why I don't want anyone going near him. He doesn't realise how vulnerable he is. 

 We arrived where the others were, and what we saw was chaos. Jin was hysterical, shouting about how his mates had abandoned him. Namjoon and Hobi were trying to calm him down and Jimin had fixed himself on Yoongi for no reason, who was staring worriedly into the distance. 

 As soon as Jin landed his eyes on kookie and me, I knew we were in trouble.

 Jungkook pov 

 " How could you both run off without telling us! We were so worried! Taehyung, you know that Kookie cant protect himself yet!" 

 " Jin hyung, Kookie-" 

 " No, I don't want to hear your excuses! You are not to leave our side." 

 "Jin hyung will you just-" 

" No, nothing you say will-" 

 " JIN HYUNG!" Taehyung shouts, stunning everyone to silence. " Kookie ran off after a werewolf so I followed him. The wolf was going to harm Kookie so I killed it. Please, can you stop overreacting, I can protect myself and kookie just fine!" 

"Kookie, is this true? Are you ok?!" 

 " Yah!" Taehyung whines, his rant completely ignored by Jin. 

" Yes, it is true, and I'm fine," I answer the distressed-looking male. 

 " Ok good. let's go home then." Jin's mood turned full on 180. Well, this is one bipolar vampire. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Word count: 1302(old)1405(new)

Updated; 26/06/2020

Thank you for reading chapter 6. Sorry, it took me a little while longer to update. I have currently been choosing my GCSEs and I'm trying to study a little more.😁

~Berry🍓