14

[I ended up trying to write smut, but instead, it turned into a fluffy flashback somehow.]

3rd Person Pov

"O-ok." Namjoon shivered as Hoseok brushed his hand slowly up his thigh, skimming over his crotch, before trailing up his chest.

His hand draped firmly over his nape, while his arm wrapped around Namjoons waist. Hoseok leaned in until their breaths were mingling, both droopy-eyed, breathing laboured.

Even after over 2000 years, Hoseok was still hopelessly in love with Kim Namjoon.

FLASHBACK                                                                                                                             

"Seokie, Seokie, watch out!"

Hoseok turned just in time to catch the hurling ball of earth before it hit him, giving the culprit who threw it a death glare.

"Sorry, Seokie! I'm just tryna practice. I can't seem to get it right." The newly turned Namjoon huffed, falling onto the floor in exaggerated exhaustion.

" I know sweetie, but you've got to tell us when you want to practice so that you don't hurt yourself in the process, you know how clumsy you are." Hoseok chuckled fondly at the glare Namjoon sent his way. He pulled Namjoon off the floor so that they could head back to the hut since it was beginning to get dark.

It had expanded quite a bit since there were now four of them, the simple roundhouse hut now a whole lot larger and taller. Well, it had to be to fit all Namjoon's scrolls in.

They were greeted inside by the sight of the two eldest males cuddling on the furs, deep asleep. Namjoon's eyes lit up at the sight, running over and jumping in between them to snuggle as well. The two grumbled a bit in a half-awake daze but still wrapped their arms around their youngest. 

Jin sleepily smiled over at Hoseok, opening his arms for him to climb into to snuggle as well. He rolled his eyes, but still complied to the eldest's wishes, always ready for bonding time with his mates.

He collapsed into the fur's by his side, drifting to sleep with the sound of Namjoon's innocent giggles.

FLASHBACK END     

===========

3rd person pov

'Jungkook' stared at the motionless pair that seemed entranced in each other. He felt awkward as if this was a moment that he wasn't supposed to witness. Luckily, the stifling atmosphere was broken when Hoseok grinned, pulling away from the flustered man.

"Y'know, I'm feeling generous today. We'll continue this once alone. Plus, Jungkookie here seems to be uncomfortable watching us, we don't want to scare him away now do we, hm? Whatcha say, Joon?" Hoseok simpers teasingly, joyfully watching as Namjoon shyly nods his head. "Perfect! Ok Joon, it's your turn to ask Jungkook-"

"Aah, c'mon, are we really going to continue playing this? It's getting so boring now, let's do something different." Taehyung whined from his lounged position, drawing a sigh from the others.

"Ok Tae, do you have any ideas for what we could do."

"Hmm, let's go hunting!"

Jin raised a sceptical eyebrow. "Hunting? You don't really like going hunting though, Tae."

"Yeah, but teaching Jungkook how to hunt will make the experience enjoyable! We can even invite the others along with us, we haven't seen them in around 20 years now." He exclaimed excitedly, turning to his eldest hyung with pleading eyes. Jin's expression turned awed in response before he cleared his throat, turning serious.

" I will not allow them near Jungkook, not while he is still in a vulnerable state. Maybe in a few months' time, we could have a reunion. I'll have to talk to them about it and see about inviting all the covens closest to us. Although I do agree with the idea of hunting, It will be a good way to pass the time and allow him to gain more control over his bloodlust."

The others all nodded seriously in agreeance, knowing that it was best for no others to meet their youngest while he was still resisting the change.

"Hm, I say that you should head for a scarcely populated village. If Jungkook loses control, he won't cause too much of a disturbance there." Yoongi offered, sighing. " Unfortunately, I can't come with you. A coven in the west is causing some ruckus, so I need to gather some people to go check it out. I'll probably be back tonight, but that's if they are cooperative."

"Do you want one of us to go with you?" Jin asked him, already knowing about the mission.

" No, it's best if I only go with the others. It would be overkill for more than one of us to be present. We might accidentally make the coven feel that they are of significance. Stay, I know you'd all like to spend more time with Jungkook here." He smiled gently at his mates, making 'Jungkook's' eyes widen. Neither he nor his host had ever seen a grin filled with so much love and adoration. A grin with those emotions aimed at him.

It almost made his heart flutter. Almost.

He tore his gaze away from the man in front of him, focusing back on the others. It was a mistake to do so.

They each had dopey smiles plastered on their faces, looking utterly smitten at Yoongi. He fought back his disgust, lips twitching downwards. He didn't sign up for this lovey-dovey bullshit. He didn't sign up for anything, hell, he was only here to keep his suicidal maniac of a host from offing himself.

He cleared his throat, snapping the others out of their stupor. They turned questioning looks towards him, earning a raised eyebrow in response. Taehyung took that as confirmation to tease him.

"Aww, is baby feeling left out? Don't worry, I'll-"

"Fuck off."         

====================

Word Count: 0.96k

Last Updated:28/12/22

-I've combined chapters 14+15 to make this chapter 14