7

3rd person pov 

Taehyung whined the whole way home, glaring childishly at Jin's back. Jin sighed in annoyance as he finally had enough of his grouchy boyfriend and grabbed his wrist, pulling him up the stairs. 

 " You and I are going to have a little chat, Taehyung." He spat out harshly as Tae regretted being sulky, even though it was Jin's fault for not believing him. 

 "I can read your thoughts, remember." Jin said as he raised his eyebrows. Tae just stuck out his tongue in response. 

 " A punishment it is then, and to think I was just going to speak about your actions." 

" No! Jinnie, I'm sor-!" That's all the others could hear before a door was slammed shut. 

 " So...we might as well show you around the house. This is your home now after all." Hoseok cheers happily. 

" A place where I'm held against my own will, you call that home? More like a prison, I will never consider this place my home." Jungkook mutters under his breath, eyes flashing red before he shakes his head. That was weird. 

The others heard him clearly, yet said nothing about it. They will win him over, and they don't care how long it takes. Time means nothing to an immortal vampire, and since they are mated to Jin, they can never die. 

"Anyway, as you can see, this is the front hall of the manor," Jimin says, sweeping his arm out, indicating to the room they were in. 

Jungkook finally takes in his surroundings for the first time being here, and gasps in surprise. Everything looks so... expensive! 

 expensive! 

" Impressive, right?" Namjoon smirks. " Although this is to be expected from people who have been around for thousands of years. You do end up having a huge amount of money. We don't really have much to spend it on, so I guess you can expect us to spoil you with gifts." 

 Jungkook barely listened to him, still in awe of the sight before him, and this is only the first room! It is so aesthetically pleasing, and even more wealthy-looking than his 'home'. He may be glad that he is not stuck in that place anymore, but he didn't run away with him to just get locked up again. He needs to find a way to get past that stupid barrier thing. 

They drag him into one of the many halls and turn into the first door. It's the holy grail. The kitchen! 

 The kitchen!