5

Continued

We arrive at a grand mansion seconds later, the next place I had terrorised. It is heavily protected by tall concrete walls and around a hundred guards. How did I manage to kill the people living here?! 

 " Are you sure this is the correct place, bunny?" Tae asks. 

" Yeah, I'm sure, I remember this mansion," I respond, ignoring the pet name. 

We walk casually up to the front gates, decorated with intricate designs of wildlife. I stand, transfixed on the beautiful artwork, I have always had an eye for aesthetically pleasing things. 

My mood is ruined by a guard so rudely interrupting my trance and, stealing one last glance at the gate, I turn around to greet him. 

" What seems to be the problem, usually you are allowed to walk around the gardens of this place?" I question, faking oblivious innocence. 

 " We are sorry, but you can not enter this property at the moment." The guard stoically states. 

 " Why?" Namjoon uses compulsion, even though they already know the answer. 

" Because the lord and lady have been brutally murdered!" The guard forces out. 

 " Oh, how tragic." I hear Yoongi sarcastically mutter, and I hold in a giggle to keep my facade. 

 " Wait, aren't you that boy who came by earlier, claiming to have an urgent matter to discuss with lord and lady!" The guard suddenly points at me, his eyes going wide in realisation. I see all the surrounding guards turn to us in shock before anger takes over their features. 

 " Well, this will be a slight problem." Jin sighs out in exasperation.

 ========================== 

" Did you have to kill all of them!" I shout in disbelief. "Don't you think that is suspicious!" 

" Don't worry, since the lord and lady have also ' gone missing' people will think that it was a mass abduction. We can just burn all the bodies, nobody will find them that way. I've done this before on a much grander scale, relax. But, it was in the 1700s..." Jin says calmly. They have done this before!? Oh god... 

We arrive at the living room, guards swarming everywhere inside here. Tae sauntered up to the guard closest to us. 

" Hello! Can you tell us where the Lord and Lady are? We want to burn their corpses since my boyfriend killed them and we don't want any evidence." He smiles happily at the guard.                 "Newborn vampire instincts are such a pain to handle when you have to clean up the aftermath." He sighs, rather overdramatically. 

 The guard looks at him completely confused until the words finally process in his mind and realisation dawns on his features. 

 " Your boyfriend murdered the Lord and Lady! Someone, these are their killers!" He shouts, anger contorting his features. " Get them!" He yells, pulling out a gun, only for it to be taken a moment later. 

 With just a snap of his fingers, Taehyung was now in possession of the gun. He chuckles darkly as he points it towards the now petrified man. 

 "How rude! I would have just snapped your neck, but isn't it more humiliating being killed by your own weapon? Eh, I don't know, never had it done to me before, never will. Bye bye~" Taehyung taunts, pulling the trigger, the blood of the man splattering everywhere. that's all it takes for utter chaos to break loose. 

All the guards pull out their weapons in alarm, getting ready to attack us. Yet, before the can even blink, they are lying on the floor, dead. The rest had snapped all their necks, not wanting to waste any more time. 

===================== 

" Well, that was very uneventful. You could have at least made it a bit more exciting hyungs~!" Taehyung whines as we teleport with all the bodies to where Jimin is with the fire. 

We had found the Lord and Lady laying on the couch peacefully, almost like they were only in a deep sleep. Yet, the blood covering the entirety of their bodies was an obvious sign from where he could not control himself. 

" Wow, this is more than I was expecting." Jimin chuckles, eyeing the heaps of bodies. There has got to be at least 120 in total. 

" We had to kill them, they were in the way of us completing the task." Yoongi eyes the heaps of bodies without a single piece of regret. In fact, he looked rather proud of himself. 

Jimin nods in understanding, moving all the bodies into the flames of the fire to burn them. He had made one in the huge clearing, far away enough from the trees to not have to worry about it going out of control.

================

 We have finished collecting all the bodies and burning them. I have never felt so evil before. Over 200 people had died by my hand, or because of me. 

 I was shaken out of my thoughts by a low growling from my left. My eyes scanned around that area until they landed on a pair of glowing golden eyes. My eyes widened in shock, my breathing speeding up in fright. But, why should I be scared? I want to die. I should embrace this opportunity before the rest of them notice. 

I start to step forward, approaching the beast. Its growls get louder, more vicious and aggressive. I feel nothing anymore. No fright, no fear, nothing. My only goal is to reach whatever that creature is and get it to kill me. It's my only choice. 

 What I didn't know, was that Taehyung was watching me disappearing into the trees, and had decided to follow after me.  

3rd person pov 

 The golden-eyed creature had run away, causing Jungkook to run after it, and Taehyung to get even madder. 

 He could sense peoples emotions, Jungkooks suicidal ones coming out strong to him. He didn't realise that Jungkook wanted to not be a vampire that badly, and it pained him to feel how much Jungkook wanted to die. 

The creature had stopped in a clearing, now revealing itself to be a wolf. Jungkook was still trailing it, his mind blank. He and the creature were now face to face, a furious Taehyung lurking in the shadows.

♡○●•°-------------------------------°•●○♡

Words: 1005(old)1090(new)

Updated: 26/06/2020- Eh, this chapter didn't warrant much editing at all.

This was a really short chapter, but I think I might do shorter chapters than what I usually do. I'm thinking around 1000-2500 words per chapter. Maybe more. anyway, please don't be a silent reader, I love seeing when people comment.

~➶Berry➴
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓