13

Present time

"So, what exactly is up with him? I've never seen this before." Taehyung asked the others as he watched the red-eyed baby vampire attempt to escape the padded white room he had been locked in.

They had many of these specialised rooms in the basement of their home, specifically for holding vampires that had gone rogue or could not contain their blood lust. Each room had padded white walls so the vampires inside could not hurt themselves and one wall completely made out of impenetrable glass. 

(i couldnt find an accurate one, so just go off the description.)

"He seems to have switched places with his primal vampire side, a normal reaction for a baby vampire. This is not the Jungkook that we know, but his pure vampire side. This pure side will only ever appear in the first few weeks after being bitten when the resistance from Jungkook, in this case, is the lowest. It is active until Jungkook learns to control his bloodlust. He will have no memories of being in this headspace when he breaks out of it." Namjoon explained, proud that he had remembered all about it.

"It's like a defence headspace that will stay until the vampire is no longer vulnerable to die a human death. We will not have to worry about Jungkook dying, for his vampire side has sensed his wish to die and has taken over until he gains his immortality. This side of him also has their own personality, name and mind, so be wary." Jin adds smugly, Namjoon sending him a pissed off look in return.

Time skip- next morning ( Jungkook should now be 2 days old)

Pov- ???ErRoR???

The door to the white room swung and in stepped the silver-haired vampire. What was his name again?

I growled inhumanely as he stepped closer, a calm and loving smile etched onto his face.

" How are you feeling? my name is Jimin, I'm your mate as you can probably sense."

I already know all that! I am part of Jungkook you know!

I stared at him blankly, waiting for him to tell me the reason as to why he is here. I tilted my head to the side as a sign for him to hurry up and explain.

He huffed and snapped his fingers, 5 other men suddenly appearing by his sides, scaring the life out of me.

 " Hello sweetie, how are you feeling?" The one I think was named Jin asked me.

" I'm...good?" I respond in a questioning tone. I didn't really know how I felt, all i knew was that I was now upfront and not watching from the sidelines.

I was very confused, but I knew one thing, and it was that I had to keep Jungkook and myself safe from harm.

And these people, even though I could sense that they were extremely strong, were not a threat to us. On the contrary, they could be a great asset in keeping us safe, so it would be wise for me to make an alliance with them. They seem to already know who Jungkook is, and seem to like him enough to be pleasant, all I need to know is that if I can trust them.

I squinted my eyes at them, trying to use our newfound ability of sensing emotions on them.

All i could feel around them was a happy and calm aura, mixed with a hint of excitement from...Tae?

Deeming them acceptable enough to trust, I smiled sweetly in their direction, heading towards the door to get out of there. Until, I was stopped by a firm hand on my chest.

" Where do you think you are going, little one?" The man i am 64% sure is named Yoongles said, amusement clear on his features.

" Out?" I questioned sarcastically. 

" Sweetie, you can't go out! You're unstable!" Jin gasped theatrically.

I'm unstable! How the hell am I the one that is unstable! You and these other goons just took out an entire police and dectective force and I'm the one that needs to be locked up in this room!

Unbelivable!

I huffed in exasperation, turning back around to sit on the floor.

" So, is there anything to do in here?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I never thought that id ever be playing truth or dare with a bunch of vampires, but then again, I never would have thought that vampires actually existed among us. Blending into society so well, you'd never know that they were one.

" Namjoonie!" Hoseok squealed. " Truth or dare?"

" Truth." Namjoon picked for the 5th time in a row.

" Aww. C'mon Namjoon, stop being so boring and pick dare for once!" Jimin whined as he was getting frustrated. No one had picked a dare yet.

" Fine, dare! I'm going to regret changing my mind arent I?" Namjoon sighed once he saw the groups triumphant grins.

" Hmm, what to dare, what to dare? Ooh!" Hoseok smirked as he had seemed to have come up with the perfect dare. He whispered said dare into Namjoon's ear, giggling when he flushed bright red, stuttering out a timid "P-pass!"

" You know, the punishment for passing is much worse than the dare. But, since youve now called pass, there's no turning back."

(waves) H-hi. Erm, so.....sorry for not updating in 2 months.

I wont be updating for definately another couple of weeks because

1. I'm going on holiday for a week and won't have internet( its also my birthday tomorrow on the 25th)

2. I may or may not be writing a smut chapter next.

3. Ive never written smut, so its going to take a while for me to be satisfied enough with it

That is why the smut for next chapter is only a maybe

~Berry🍓

Words- I think it was 990ish(old)1018(new)

Updated-05/07/2020