10

The group I was supporting debuted, I got my first BTS album, I had to perform for people(social anxiety is a bitch) and I had to get jabs to my arm so it hurts like a bitch😔😟 so, sorry for the late chapter, and there may be more late chapters soon since I have my tests coming up that will decide which set I am in for my most important year at school😱

3rd person pov

Jimin's flames were not something to be taken lightly.

Even though he was known as one of the youngest, his power level was on par with his hyungs. The reason being was that he had spent centuries upon centuries training himself. He had rid his powers of every slight imperfection, becoming practically flawless, for he would except nothing but the best for himself. Jimin was what you would call a major perfectionist.

As he stalked towards the now visibly shaking werewolves, the orange flames surrounding him grew darker until they were the colour red, making his whole aura grow in size.

" Now then, let us play, shall we?" He giggled before all emotions were wiped off his face in an instant. " I hope you will be able to entertain me. I do get bored rather fast." He muttered under his breath darkly.

Jimin charged forward in a fireball, slamming one of his feet harshly into the closest one's stomach, sending them flailing into a tree.

It was his time to wreak havoc, and that's what he loved to do the most.

He dashed about, landing a flurry of attacks on his opponents, not once sustaining an injury himself.

The brawl stopped soon after it had started, only one of the wolves left standing, shivering in utter fear. He whimpered in fright when Jimin locked his now golden eyes on him and nearly fainted when he snarled. The orange colour of his eyes was proof of his element and only came forth when used.

" Run home little wolf, and remember to warn your alpha what will happen if he tries to mess with us again. We will not tolerate anyone being even the slightest threat at this moment in time."

And that was the only thing that was needed to be said before the werewolf scampered off. If he was in his wolf form, his tail surely would have been between his legs due to the fear he must have felt.

The flames surrounding Jimin dispersed as soon as his anger died down, his eyes turning back to their normal brown colour.

He breathed out a deep sigh, exhausted from trying to keep himself sane. He had wanted to let loose, and kill everyone in a mile radius, but he knew that he wouldn't be allowed to.

He couldn't let his sanity go again.

Jimin turned back around to face the others, before passing out due to the fatigue he felt. Jimin had trained for hours in secret throughout the night, wanting to surpass even more of his mates. He wanted to be the one they relied on the most. He wanted to be the one that protected them for once.

Namjoon ran forward to catch him, clicking his tongue in frustration at the sight of him.

He knew all about Jimin's trips to the training room during the night and was sure that once Yoongi found out about it, he would cling to him through the night like glue.

..............................

They made their way back to the house, relaxing when they sensed that Hoseok and Jungkook were still safe inside of it.

Namjoon dumped Jimin on the sofa carelessly, only to then be slapped on the back of his head by none other than Jin, scolding him for dropping Jimin so harshly.

They settled down in their private living room and waited for Hoseok to sense that they had arrived. They didn't want to barge up there in case they were not wanted.

It was confirmed that he had sensed them because of the thunderous footsteps that echoed through the manor a few moments later.

" That had to be the longest 20 minutes of my life! I know baby vampires are supposed to be needy, and we are supposed to love it when he shows affection like that, but god damn! He never shuts the hell up!" Hoseok shouted, his eyes frantic and hair messed up, running into the one serene living room.

The others shared looks of surprise, staring at Hoseok dumbfounded. How did Jungkook manage to make him this frazzled and distressed in just 20 minutes?

The answer to that question soon came scrambling down the stairs, eyes a bloody red, filled with excitement.

Jungkook was giggling happily, dressed in one of Hobi's hoodies while clutching it with tiny scrunched up fists. He looked so damn adorable that nobody in the room could suppress the coos that bubbled out of their throats.

" Hobi hyungie! Why did you leave!?" He whined cutely, snuggling into the neck of the yellow hoodie.

" I-i just heard that the others had arrived back! Why don't you just cuddle with Yoongi while the rest of us talk, okay?" He responded with a panicked look on his face that had got the others confused. If Jungkook had only been affectionate, Hoseok would not be reacting with fear.

" Guys, can you follow me to my bedroom quickly, I need to show you something. Yoongi hyung, please stay here and cuddle with Kookie." He added, rushing out of the room with the others following behind.

Kookie jumped into Yoongi's arms, snuggling into his chest when Yoongi spotted something different about Kookie.

His fangs were now covered in blood.

............................

eh, around 930 words.(old) 959(new)

~Berry🍓

Updated-05/07/2020