11

I RECOMMEND TO READ MY WHOLE BOOK WITH BLACK SCREEN!(put it on now since it fits with my way of format that i am now starting😆)

Yes, I'm also an editor😆

.                             ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.                 

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

...loading [■■■■■■■■■□] 90%
Open file?

Yes■ No□

Opening file: Jimin power edits...

Power 1

🔥FIRE🔥
◇◇◇◇◇

🔥FIRE🔥◇◇◇◇◇

Power 2

¿?¿

File does not exist

┏━━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━━┓
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ; Make it right
0:54──♡─────3:42
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
┗━━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━━┛
𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 3𝓴 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have come to the conclusion that jimin is just a sassy, horny brat in this story😅😂 and jin just panics 24/7

3rd person pov

" He did what?! You know what this means right!" Jin shouted in bewilderment. ( just jin having his daily panic session UwU.)

" Yes Jinnie, we all understand what this means. I think Jungkook did it unconsciously." Hobi explained to the others, who were not hyperventilating.

" But why would he have been so deep in his vampire form that he would have given you a mate mark on instinct?" Tae questioned, confused and a little anxious at the situation. Jin was just no longer even in the room, as he had run out a few moments ago.

" What triggered the switch Hobi?" Namjoon asked, trying to figure it out.

" I'm not too sure. One moment, he was sulking about being stuck here, and then the next he was snuggling into me, trying to bite me." Hobi answered. He himself was the most confused. So did this mean that Jungkook and himself were now fully bonded mates? He had also bit him not too long ago.

" Maybe he was hungry? I try to bite you when I'm hungry." Jimin shrugged it off as if that was a normal statement.

" Jimin that's because you are strange and lazy. The blood bags are literally sitting in the fridge." Tae states rolling his perfect eyes. 

" But that's ages away! Why bother when I have 5 boyfriends surrounding me who I can just grab." He argued back.

"I'll grab you in a minute!" Namjoon spat harshly, beginning to get annoyed that this conversation was practically going nowhere.

" Great, please do! I'm sex deprived and horny!" Jimin cheered, trying to smother Namjoon in kisses while he tried to avoid the youngers affection.

" Jimin, shut up!"

" UwU."

They managed to get him to shut up and stop interrupting the important conversation by forcing Namjoon to cuddle with him

"I did not sign up to this mate bond just to deal with Jimin's clingy ass!" Namjoon growled out.

" Technically, that is exactly what you signed up for, so be quiet and deal with it. Me and Tae are the only ones who can now figure this out because Jin's having his daily breakdown, Jungkook is oblivious, Yoongi will kill me if I interrupt his cuddle session and Jimin is practically useless!"

 Hoseok was obviously beginning to get stressed out, but before he could complain about anything else, he got tackled by a fluffy blur.

" Hobi hyungie! I sensed your stress! Are you sad?"

Hoseok looked up to see the owner of the voice, only to come face to face with the red-eyed baby vampire.

" Oh god, so he can also sense emotions!"

Back downstairs, around 5 minutes ago

Jin had just come rushing into the living room, only to be met with a sight he rarely ever saw, since most people are too scared to mess with Yoongi.

Yoongi was laying flat on the sofa, holding back a red-eyed Jungkook from biting his neck.

He looked to the side as soon as Jin came in, and his eyes held helplessness.

He didn't want to harm Jungkook in any way since the baby vampire's body wouldn't be able to take it, but there was no way to get him away if he didn't.

" Jin, help. Please."

~Berry🍓

Words- 685(Old)690(new. wow, so much)

Updated-05/07/2020. BTW, the writing is stuck in the middle and won't let me change it.