4

Jungkook pov

" C'mon Jungkook, just let me change your shirt!" Jin says, playfully chasing after me. 

 "NO!" I shouted back, running away as fast as I can. Like hell I'd let my kidnapper undress me!

  Jin was currently trailing after me, attempting to get me to change out of my bloody clothes. As soon as the swapping of them was mentioned, I had sprinted out of the door.

 " YAH!" I screamed as I was lifted off the ground by two arms. 

 " Haha!" I heard the one who now I can identify as Jimin laugh. I struggled harshly to escape out of his bone-crushing grip. " Hey, hey! Calm down, you know I'm stronger than you." I stopped fighting and just let him carry me to our destination. I hope that me obeying for now means that they won't try and intimidate me again.

 I get carried to another room, this one being a massive wardrobe. I look around in awe at the walls covered entirely with rails of shirts, jumpers and trousers. There is also a spiral staircase in the corner, probably leading up to more clothes, accessories and shoes.

  All the other vampires are sitting on the lavish sofa's, situated in the middle of the room. I am dragged too where they are seated, being grabbed by Namjoon to sit on his lap. Clingy ass b-.

  " Ok, so let's plan your outfit!" Tae says happily, running towards the rails of designer clothes. 

 " You people plan your outfits?" I question. I usually just grab some jeans, a plain t-shirt and some timberlands. 

 " Why of course! You need to always look your best, no matter the occasion!" He sassily replies to me. 

 " Just go with it. Tae was part of a high-class family in the 1700s, hypnotized them so that he could 'study human life'." Namjoon sighs as I hear Tae giggle in amusement from the other side of the room. 

Tae soon comes back to the sofa's, a huge pile of clothes in his arms, and dumps it all on top of Jimin. I hold in a laugh at the sight, trying not to gain any more attention to myself.

 " Yah, idiot!" Jimin cries out as he throws the clothes on the floor. 

 " NO! My clothes! My sweet babies!" Tae shouts, gathering the clothes to his chest and hugging them. " Anyway, Jungkookie, try these on!" Wow, now that's what I call a mood swing. 

" No." I deadpan. His smile drops slightly, yet coming back full force a moment later. 

" C'mon Jungkookie, you need new clothes on!" He whines,pouting.

" Nope." 

 " Yes, you have to." 

 " Don't wanna!" 

" Jungkook!" 

"NO!"

 We stared into each other's eyes for a little while before he dropped all his 'precious' clothes to run at me, tackling me off of Namjoon's lap onto the floor. He began to tickle me as I rolled around, nearly crying in laughter. 

" Yah! You two, there is no time to be messing about! We need to go clean up the bodies soon, it's already 4:30 am!" Namjoon frantically shouted at us. 

 Taehyung jumped off me, pulling me up with him. He smiled before shoving the heap of clothes into my arms. 

 " Go try these on and I will see which outfit suits you the best, be quick!" He says.

 I sigh as I grudgingly comply and drag myself towards the changing room that they have, closing the door behind me. 

I try on the all-black outfit first since it seemed the simplest one that I had been given. There's no reason to stand out, especially when you are going out to collect some bodies.