1- Real (pt.1)

Lisa was planning to stop the fan service of Jenlisa and start the real thing with Jennie, she was furious at first and she feel a little awkward with this whole thing but Jennie is actually a girlfriend material.

At first, she only cared about the brunette as a sister, but fans are actually demanding more from them, so they did all the sweet things for publicity, at the airport, concerts, variety shows, photo shooting and casual outings.

Weeks turn to months, months turn to years. It has been 2 years and as times prolonged, things start to get real. She acts like how she always did in front of the public but this time, she cares differently, it's real.

She can sense that Jennie feels the same too, she can feel it between her stares, her smile and her touch, every inch of Lisa is aching to own her, not for a play pretend but for real.

"Jennie, what if we were actually real?"

"What? The Jenlisa thing?"

Lisa nodded a little, Jennie shows her gummy smile and cupped Lisa's face.

"You can't stand me as a real girlfriend to you, dorky"

Lisa fakes her laugh, converting Jennie's word bite by bite into realisation.

'Does Jennie hesitant? Does Jennie want more? Does she feel the same?'

One night, Lisa gathered her courage to confess to Jennie. Chaeyoung and Jisoo knew her plan. They support the way she feels because they can see how Lisa's day is brighter when she is with Jennie.

2 days before Jennie fly to Paris. It was a day off for Blackpink, Lisa made up her mind, she needed to confess to Jennie so she planned this day carefully, she want it to be special.

The Chaesoo pair is so understanding that they give the two brunettes space to spend their time. While Jennie was still out there, preparing for her outcoming fashion show, Lisa took the chance to prepare for the occasion.

Lisa doesn't cook, she always burns things but today, she asked her dad to guide her through a video call. It was hard, she burned her finger, sliced her index and thumb, but it doesn't matter, her confession would heal them.

It was really hard for her to catch up on everything that his dad does but her dad made it easy by repeating the step over and over again, he knows his daughter is up for something, as a good dad as he is, he wants his daughter to cook a very fancy recipe for the occasion.

"This is so hard dad" Lisa groans in frustration. "Calm down princess, it's a few steps away from finishing okay? This is the last dish" Her dad chuckles at her not-so-little-princess-anymore, it is rare to see Lisa with her enthusiasm other than dancing and photographing.

1 hour before Jennie's meeting finished, Lisa feel more nervous. Her last dish is finished Switzerland style.

Cheese Fondue
.
.
Risotto
.
.
Zurcher Geschnetzeltes
.
.
Welcome to my little Switzerland! Lisa is so proud of her little achievement, loving someone makes you do something ridiculous..well.. Cooking is something ridiculous for Lisa, she could easily burn meat and ramen, but today is exceptionally a miracle day, it was hard to prepare the dishes but she managed eventually.

30 minutes before Jennie finishes her meeting. She doesn't decorate much but puts a simple decoration on the table, a vase with three white roses and a scented candle with a vanilla smell. She switched on a dimmed light to create a romantic mood and soothing music.

5 minutes, everything is prepared, she smiles proudly. Jennie would love this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 hour after Jennie's meeting.

Lisa: Jen, when are you comin' home?

Jennie: Ah, I'm sorry don't wait for me, I'm going out for a while.

Lisa: How long?

Jennie: Mmmmm.. Not that long.

Lisa: We'll wait.

Jennie: If I'm too late, just eat without me okay? I'll be home shortly.

Lisa: Okay :) wink!

.

.

.

.

.

11:00pm.

Chaesoo pair has arrived from their outing, and just then, they saw a car arrive in front of their house. A person comes out of the car. "Is that.. Is that Jennie?" Jisoo is shocked as much as Chaeyoung. "I thought they were supposed to be.." Chaeyoung can't finish her line as they saw a guy drive Jennie home. Jisoo glance at Chaeyoung, they completely understand without even escaping a word. Lisa..

"Jisoo! Chaeng! Heyy, what are you doing out here?" Jennie snapped their attention, they both don't know how to utter a word since they know how  hard Lisa has prepared an occasion to confess her feeling, and seeing Jennie with a guy is just..unbelievable.

"Hey, Jennie.." Jisoo smiles bitterly. "I thought you were waiting for me, Lisa texted me a while ago, but I asked her not to wait for me....wait..where is Lisa?" Lisa is nowhere to be seen between them, she just realized, Lisa is not with them the whole time.

"Hmm..Jennie unnie, you should go check on Lisa, she is probably waiting for you" Chaeyoung say hesitantly. Jennie seems confused but she walks to their house anyway.. Jennie sees her members' eyes, something is wrong.

She glances back at Jisoo and Chaeyoung, and they walked away once again. Chaesoo felt heavy for Lisa, they were concerned about how the youngest will feel, it must be really heartbreaking, they hope Lisa didn't see Jennie get out from the guy's car.

It's that their house is dim, she can smell a vanilla scent from outside the door. She opened the door carefully, she can hear the soothing music from the living room. She stopped when she was in front the door, mesmerized by the house atmosphere.

Red roses petals were spread on the floor guiding Jennie to the dining room, she stopped, her heart skip a beat. Looking at the dining table, full with dishes as she walks closer.. And find all Switzerland dishes served on a table with a vase of roses in the middle.

She is lost in confusion, did Lisa does all of this? She was stunned for awhile and just then she found a small paper under the roses vase, her eyes welled in instance reading the words written on it.

I LOVE YOU JENNIE KIM

-dorky

'Lisa'.. She quickly retrieved into reality and immediately storm to Lisa's room. Her heart beats fast, why? Guilty? Happy? Sad? Joy? She knocks Lisa's room for the nth time but it is hopeless. Lisa doesn't even make a sound. How do I clean this mess? A mess that she couldn't undo.

Why am I crying? We aren't real anyway.