33- Homophobic (Pt. 6)

LISA

"Fuck off Austin.. " I voice in a low tone, Jennie is standing beside me gripping my shoulder tight, her frightened stiff body show the fear she possess. "I said give Jennie to me!! " Austin shouted so loud that the veins on his neck are visible, his face is flushed with redness, his brows knitted in frown, his charming stares turned into a hungry beast blazing stares.

"Don't try anything stupid Austin, I'll call police if you hurt Jennie.." Austin laugh sarcastically, Jennie's grip on my shoulder begin to tighten. "Don't get in our business Lisa, you already lose your legs.. You don't want to lose your arms, I'm telling you! Now give my girl back" my anger boiled at his words, damn this legs! I want to stand up so bad that part of my legs tremble to try, I could have been kicking his filthy mouth if I can move. Jennie squeeze my arms lightly, and give me an 'It's okay' looks, Jennie turn her stares into the fuming guy in front of us. "Austin I'm not your girl, I told you before I'm not interested in you! We're nothing Austin..NOTHING! I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore.. "

He grits his teeth "You can't do this to me Jennie...Tell me... Why? " He scoffs, his eyes shift at me "Aah...you're now with her? This lesbian girl? " He point his finger at me and laugh with a mock in between. "I thought you were homophobic Jennie Kim.." He sarcastically says, I can see Jennie is fuming at his words, a tense silence built up eating us in bitterness. I know it's hard for Jennie to handle him, she couldn't even utter a word, setting aside our matter, I speak up "Leave her alone Austin, she may be a homophobic but she's not stupid to choose a dickhead like you ...and you.. Obviously not her type.."

My heart ache at my own words, but Jennie's secureness is more important at this time. He smirks "Well Miss Hotty, how would you know that? Ask the girl who is standing beside you.. Did our sex felt that great? Because she was screaming out my name wildly, her moan answered everything" My anger turn into something more burning, I feel a tingling pain lurks inside my bloodstream, did Jennie had sex with him? "Fuck you Austin! It was a mistake! You made me drunk and I can't even remember about that night! Get lost Austin.. Me and you, stop here.. "

Yes.. She did..

I see Jennie was storming to shut the door, but I just can't let Austin snatch her hand and drag her like he did just  now, I push my wheelchair and stop Jennie at her track, tugging her hand, I was reaching out the door
.. "Go fuck yourself douche bag.. " I say in a cold tone. He step backs and hold the door from closing "Well let me tell a secret before I go.. This Lisa right here.. Who is now paralyzed,is actually so in love with you.. But you broke her heart and.. Make her lose her legs..try to make her dance with that legs, Jennie Kim .. "

I slam the door and hear his laugh echoing in front of our door, I hang my head low while holding my head with both of my hands. I turn my wheelchair around and see Jennie still standing behind. I feel like exploding, the pain is stabbing my whole existence that I feel like fainting. "Li..Lisa.. " I don't have any strength to see the same expression she gave me at the park. Now that she know about my other secret, there is nothing we can do to fix our bond again..

I push my wheelchair passing through her without meeting her eyes. The pain is real..

It's draining me in the way I can't define..

I'm giving up..

"Lisa! " Jennie call out my name again, I stop from moving. "What" I force my voice to break out from its shell. "I'm.. I'm sorry.. " her voice is a little shaky, I turn around to face her, her eyes avert down to floor. "It's okay, It's not your fault " I says coldly. "Lisa I.." I cut her immediately "Jen.. I said, it's okay.. So please! " my voice arise, she was taken aback of my words, I sigh.. I have never rise my tone to her before, seeing her expression turns into a slight fear, I soften my tone "Jen, if you feel guilty about what happened, don't.. Don't force yourself, please.. I just want a time, to heal.. Physically, mentally, emotionally.. You dont have to do anything.. Give me space.. "