16- 🌟 (pt. 4)

LISA

'I kiss her.. I can't believe that I kiss her!!  oh my gay self! ' I was screaming mentally, that was the most amazing thing I ever experience in my life, I kissed my first love and it's my first kiss. I wish I could show it to the world how wonderful the feeling was..

After savouring each other company for a good damn hour, we are walking back to our dorm. It feels awkward in a happy way.. Lol, I look beside me, this shorty is blushing.. There is no other word can define how cute and wonderful and immersing this dumpling is, I take her hand casually.. As if I'm not shy, I look away..

Believe me when I say, it feels like 'Lisa and Jennie' a teenage yuri couple from a manga. I would be lying if I don't like the idea. Smirk.

We walk in silence, a comfortable fluffy silence, holding hands while enjoying each other warmth.

"So.. We are here.. Go inside and take a shower okay.. " I ruffles her hair, it takes a second before she tiptoed to kiss my cheeks. Aish, this shorty is making me crazy.. I was flinched because this is the first time she did an affectionate move to me. I give her a warm smile and lean down to kiss her forehead and pinch her cheeks. I just can't get enough of her..

I push her lightly as a gesture she should enter her dorm now, after making sure she's a step away from her room, I wave her good bye.

'I love her new pet name..Shortyyy'

.

.

.

.

After their kiss, they become much more closer.. Closer to something. A thing you could call, couple thing? Well they act like one, with all the cheesy lines and sweet affectionate acts toward each other. Who can deny?

Except.. They were oblivious all the time they spent like one. Jennie isn't someone who always diss Lisa anymore or answering the younger girl with savage comment or acting like a mean sister, nope.. Far from it, contrary.. She's acting like a lovey dovey shy girlfriend, a cheeky and loving.

Watching those two person, who are madly crushing with each other completely bring dizziness to Chaesoo, suspecting both of them have a personality disorder. How.. Unbelievable.

.

.

.

"Unnie, do you want to complete our rap line tonight? "Lisa ask as she sneaks her arms around the shorter girl's shoulder while walking back to dorm. "Mmm.. Yeah, why not" She flash her gummy smile at the Thai girl. Lisa will always cherish the moment everytime Jennie smiles because it's one of the most precious time for her. Giving back a warm smile, Jennie blushes and look away while wrapping her arm around Lisa's waist.

Jennie's sweet act make Lisa question her sanity because right now.. She completely driven crazy by this adorable fleecy girl. She pull the latter closer and peck on the girl's head.

Closer..

It's 1:00am..

Jennie take a glance at the clock 'aish.. Where's this dorky, she's late.. Did she forgot? Did she ditch me here? ' she couldn't brush off the worry. Jennie decided to be early today because she knew that Lisa would be early too, usually the Thai girl will arrived 15 minute earlier before 1:00am and she always come earlier before Jennie does.

"Unnie!! " someone barge in, Jennie turns her head at the person, it's Lisa.. And.. Ice cream? Milk? Ramyeon? This girl is definitely weird.

"Lisa! Why did you.. What is that? " Jennie's eyes widened when she sees what inside Lisa's plastic bag. The Thai girl form a sheepish smile "I thought you might be hungry.. So I decided to dropped by to buy you something" 'Another bizarre food combination' Jennie states in her mind, the Thai girl put down the plastic bag and playfully poking Jennie's cheek, goofing around the older girl. "I'm sorry that my shorty have to wait for me" Jennie pouts hearing her new pet name "Yah.. I told you, I'm not that short to be called shorty" Lisa giggles at Jennie's statement "But you are short for me, but that's great because I can do this.. " she lean forward and peck on the shorter girl's forehead.