15- 🌟 (pt. 3)

'I love you Jennie.. I love you so much.. '

The words have been haunting Jennie's mind since the Thai girl boldly confessed her feeling to her. Just thinking of that makes Jennie's heart begin to rumbles with different feelings but what dominant above of all is confusion.

Lisa used to be like her little brother, because she is goofy, mischievous, playful and never been serious in everything except when it come to training and practicing. She act like a baby, pout everytime they tease her and always the one who was scolded a lot. She is so clingy and full of admiration, always compliment her with whatever she does, even her awful dancing.

That is Lisa.

A protective, caring, possessive Lisa is beyond her imagination, but that night, when she held her tight, protecting her from those bastard, is so different from the little star she used to know, she was not coward nor afraid, but ironicly.. She cried because of her, because she cared for her. A contrast from the old Lisa, who was despised and contrast from the current Lisa, who is goofy and cheerful.

She now realized how much oblivious she is to Lisa's true feeling. 'Aish.. That.. Brat.. '

She was too hazed by her thought that she didn't realized her member's existence since minutes ago. "Jennie yah.. Are you okay? " her thought snapped right away when she feels a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to the person, it's Jisoo. Her eyes lands on the next person, it's Lisa.. She immediately avert her gaze from her.

She doesn't know how to face her after the Thai girl's confession, she feels awkward. "Unnie are you really okay? " Lisa steps closer 'Don't get near.. Don't get near.. ' she flutters as Lisa went closer to her. She feels the Thai girl's palm on her head. "You are hot.. " Jennie didn't utter a word. 'Why are you heating Jennie Kim?!' she mentally scold herself.

"I'll get you water and pills" Lisa immediately stands up but Jennie tugs her hand and gesture Lisa to sit. "If you don't feel well, just tell me.. " Lisa cups Jennie's cheeks and pull her face closer, that make the girl turn into a red tomato, she couldn't stares back at Lisa.

Jisoo fakes a cough "Yahh.. We are here too, Lisa.. Control your hormones, I know you confessed to Jennie nights before but please, don't do that.. Especially when you're sitting right in front of my chicken.. " "..and my salad" Chaeyoung add and her reaction earn Jisoo's evil smirk, mouthing 'Yesss'

Lisa scratch the back of her head as she hears her unnies teasing. She avert her stares back at Jennie but the girl seems uneasy and awkward, she obviously avoids a direct eye contact with the Thai girl. She sigh. She know it's hard for Jennie to brain everything, she knows her confession made her confused, but she just couldn't take back her words, not after she clearly state her promise to protect and take care of her.

They proceed with the discussion about their performance, they wasted a week worth of time because of the two girls conflict. They immediately pick a theme and agreed to perform an acoustic, with Miguel song, that would be easier as they don't need to choreograph a dance. "Jen, Lice.. Can you add some rap line at the end of the song? " Jisoo ask the two girls who have been silent from the start, Jennie was usually a conqueror of their discussion but today is an exception, the other member didn't mind her odd behaviour as they understand her awkwardness to the Thai girl.

"That's not a problem." Jennie answers immediately, 'God, thanks for helping me from stuttering' she silently thanking God, she almost stuttered but talked smoothly anyway. Lisa nods, agreeing with whatever her favourite unnie's decision. " okay.. That's a wrap, we'll discuss again about our performance flow" Jisoo conclude and that ends their discussion.
.

.

.

.

.