35- Homophobic (Pt. 8)

LISA

Dug!

I knew it.. Jennie, won't reciprocate my feeling, eventhough she dumbly knew she's in love with me.. I knew that I will not have a chance with her, and knowing that she hates the idea of her liking me is more.....

I don't know what word suits how much ache attacking me once I heard her words.

Why?

Why?

Why is it so hard to love someone?

Love is love..

Why gender is matter?

The heart break I'm feeling is more devastating than before, knowing that your crush won't be able to give back the same feeling for you.

Tell me.. How am I going to face her when she can't even live with her feeling? I don't know if I can go on with this whole situation, I don't think I can live when my purpose of living is her.. Yes her.. That's how  big her meaning in my life, that's how deep my feeling for her.

And I know.. I can't go on anymore..

"Lisa! Open the door please.. We need to talk.." Jennie's trembling voice lingers infront my bedroom door. I shake my head while clutching my chest. "Lisa.. Please.. We need to talk.."

Enough.

"Lisa.. I don't want this, I don't want us to be like this."

Then tell me what do you want Jennie? How can we be friend with our mutual feeling? Can't you see I'm hurting?

You are hurting me.. Enough..

"Please Lisa.. Open the door.. Let's talk about this.." she begs, her knock grow weaker.. And weaker.. Till there is no more.. No more.. Just her sobs and her small cry.

Enough..

I'm tired of her, I'm tired of her mind.. I'm tired hoping and waiting.. So I let her go, if she can't set me free.. I will...

JENNIE

"Jen.. Wake up.." my head throb with pain, I scrunch my face, hearing someone voice. I wince at the shooting sunray, hitting right into my eyes. "Manager oppa have been calling, you have a schedule today.." I open my eyes slowly just to be greet by a concern Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Unnie.. Its cold on this floor, you should go sit on the couch.." Chaeyoung speak as she helps me to stand. Right, I remember now.. I was waiting for Lisa since last night, I didn't even remember that I fell asleep infront of her room. "Li-lisa.. Where is she.." I ask them right away, Jisoo form a sad expression. "She haven't go out from her room yet, you should give her space for awhile okay?"

Jisoo assure me, but I just can't stop aching from the incident last night. I let out a long sigh and rest both of my elbows on my knees while grabbing my head down. "Here.. Drink this water first.." Chaeyoung taps my shoulder and hand me a glass of water. I can see concerns on their face "Do you guys hate me?" I ask them out of the blue and they immediately shake their heads. "What are you saying Jendeuk.. Don't think too much.. You have to focus on your photo shoot today.." Jisoo bring me in her embrace, stroking my hair, Chaeyoung in the other side is holding my hand, her eyes are welled with tears.

I'm just so lucky to have these sisters of mine, I'm the wrong one between me and Lisa but they still stood up for me. I hug both of them, gaining a slight strength to continue my day.

.

.

.

.