32- Homophobic (Pt. 5)

JENNIE

We rush to the hospital as soon as we heard the news, my mind have been occupied by Lisa image and the guilt I'm holding, the words that I can't take back, the act that I can't rewind back.. Everything that I did, I just want to start over again. I want to stop crying but my heart have been gripped by regret since I heard the news that Lisa were hit by a car.

We arrived at the hospital, YG and our manager unnie were waiting outside the operating room. I furiously march towards them, "How's Lisa?" I ask worriedly, our manager unnie smile weakly at me before saying "It's going to be okay, Lisa lost a mass of blood, we still don't know her current condition but it will be alright" YG step toward us "It was hit and run, we haven't captured the culprit but we already ask the police to investigate about it, it's fortunate that a car pass by and saw Lisa laying beside the road.. And at that time, Lisa already lost too many blood, it's a miracle that she survived" YG explain to us with a sad face, I know he care for us even he is strict to us, he have a fatherly vibe when it comes to our problem.

"What was Lisa doing at that time by the way? Anyone know? " YG question makes my hand tremble in sudden, I purse my lips as he eyes me "I think Lisa went out for fresh air, she usually go out when she is stressed " Jisoo voice out, and I feel a relief soothing my nervous, but still the guilt keep howling in my ears. YG seems thinking, his index finger rest on his chin. "I won't allow any of you to go out at night ever again, you are only allowed to go out on a daytime and with the presence of your manager" he sternly say, eyeing the three of us, we only nods at his words.

Jisoo, me and Chaeyoung sit together after that, I feel so uneasy and worried to the point that I want to barge into the operation room, it's been more than three hours since Lisa was operated. I curl my self on the chair, bringing my head on my knees "Hey.. Don't worry, Lisa will be fine.. " Jisoo smile weakly at me "I'm scared.. " I say in a small voice "Unnie.. It's okay, don't worry.. " Chaeng pull me into a hug, and I start to sob so hard in her arm, Jisoo wraps her hand on us, we cried together.. We couldn't afford to lose Lisa.

I couldn't..

Not after what I did to her, and not before I say sorry to her.. I just want to face her, and say that I'm sorry and I won't say nasty words to her ever again. I won't bring up any of the topic again, I'll stop avoiding her and accept her as herself. God.. Can't you just punish me right now and bring Lisa back to us, because I already feel dying with the wait. The three of us cried for a long time, I'm glad that the two of them didn't throw me out even though they know I did a terrible thing to Lisa.

Brak..

The OR opened and a doctor is walking to us, we immediately stand and rush to him. He smiles weakly, I get nervous looking at his expression, panic start to possess me. "The operation went smooth, we did everything we can... "

No... Don't say..

"But her spinal cord was highly damaged and she will be paralyzed... " my heart break as soon as I heard the doctor's words "Is it temporary or permanent? " I cut him, he shakes his head "We still don't know about it, Lisa will be having a Physiotherapy after this and sad to say.. She can't perform on the stage for awhile.. "

My heart heaved at the thought and Lisa love to dance so much, so much that you can see her passion everytime she move her body. "You can go and see her after this, she've been transferred to a private ward, she hasn't wake up yet but she will after several hours, everything is fine.. Don't worry" The doctor lead us to the ward, I can't think anything but Lisa right now..

We enter the room and our angel is sleeping peacefully on the bed, her head is bandaged, her flawless face is bruised, my heart screams the pain because I'm the one who cause this to her. We waited for hours till Lisa wake up.. I didn't leave her side, I didn't..