17- 🌟 (pt. 5)

(A/n: lol.. I've just found out that Hanbin is actually the same age as Jennie 😂 yet I clumsilly made Jennie call him oppa on the previous chapter.. Sorry.. I was clueless, I'm not actually keen of other K-pop idol group but Blackpink.. That's why... )

Jennie follows her with a matched pace, leaving Hanbin behind. Lisa is sobbing so hard that Jennie can see how much pain did she pinned in that tall girl, a mix feeling start to attack every inch of her existence.

"Lisa! " she tugs the Thai girl's hands. Lisa didn't look back, she pull her hand roughly and keep on walking leaving the brunette behind. "Lisa stop! " Jennie says anggrily, owning an ignorance from the Thai girl make her marches forward to stop Lisa from walking. "Stop Lisa! " She grip Lisa's arm tight as she stands in front of the girl.

JENNIE

"Why are you being like this Lisa?! " I let out a shaky voice repressing myself from screaming, my anger and confusion are dominating my body. She shoves me to the side as she make a through and continue walking away, my heart rate increase deliberately making me loosing my patience, I tug her hard and turned her body around to face me.

"Lisa.. Talk to me, stop being childish! " I'm loosing my patience, my voice raised up and that make Lisa head up to look me, her looks made my heart tear apart.. "Who the fuck is being childish here Jennie Kim? Oh.. I see.. " she let out a mocking laugh.. "Is it because I embarrassed you in front of your popular crush?!"

I shoot a fury gaze at her "What the fuck Manoban?! Did you get a silly jealousy because I was trying to be friendly to everyone?! That's absurd Lisa, like I've just stand there for a fuckin 20 minute and having a good talk! Why are you being childish? " I fire back at her. I can't tell if I'm still owning my breath because I don't feel I'm in control anymore.

My sudden rage made her stunned, she's looking at me with a fully raging feeling "Unbelievable Jennie Kim, I was eyeing you from the start and did you really thought you are giving him a friendly attitude? Do you like.. Exchanging flirty line to be friendly at people to make a good conversation?! How super friendly you are! " she mock me with the friendly words, I fumed right away..

" You.. " I was going to throw my heart out when she cut me off "And exchanging number?! Is that how you're being friendly?! "

LISA

"...and exchanging number?! Is that how you're being friendly?!" I snapped her right away and that earn a tight grip on my shoulders. "Excuse me?! Who are you to forbid me from exchanging number to anyone I like?! It's not that I want to date all of them?! And who are you? My girlfriend?? "

I swear.. After that sentence, I hear my heart cracks instantly. My eyes started to bulged with tears, I don't want to cry.. I don't want to cry..

"After all this time Jennie? After our fucking kiss? " I can't hold up my tears anymore, it's flowing tremendously with our kissing scene playing in my mind, remembering all the stuff we did together, the indirect confession through our lyrics, did she really feel nothing? Then that's mean.. I was being delusional, for God sake! I was a fool.. I'm truly a looser..

"Did you play with my emotion Jennie? What did you expect from me after feeling like I owned you already because I fucking swears I own the world when you start being all affectionate to me, like.. " I can't continue my words, it's already choked between my throat "I thought I own your heart beat Jennie, you kissed me back when I kissed you.. What was that? An experiment to stomp on this pitiful Lalisa Manoban?"

Her rageful expression begin to soften, she slowly walk towards me but I step back, she paused on her track and stares at me with a 'please' look. I'm a sobbing mess, I don't care anymore if someone caught us in this our silly drama.