24- Fix Me (Pt. 5)

JENNIE

"Well.. No.. I'm straight? " Okay so she's straight? "Okay I see" I continue munching my foods while secretly glancing at Lisa. She look disturbed by my question. I contemplate Lisa's expression.. She's cute.. I lean my face forward to watch her closer, she was startled by my action, her eyes widened and her mouth is agape.

"Are you sure? " I ask her, she's now distancing her face from me. I smirk and tug her shirt using both of my hands. "S-s-sure what? " she stuttered, her gaze shift to her left side, I tilt her face to fix her eyes on me. "That you're straight.. "

LISA

My pulse run into light speed with every pound hits my chest. Her vanilla scent mixed with alcohol heating my face up, her stares are shooting wildly into my eyes, her dark nature start to overwhelm my nervous system, our proximity is now eating me up, I can't feel my face.

No.. Not at this rate..

I clench my eyes as her face shift at the side of my face, we're so close... "You won't blush if you aren't gay" she wishpers with a husky tone. Hearing her dark seductive voice make my chest bumps harder, then I feel a trace of fingers on my jawline, gripping lightly. "Open your eyes Lalisa" her husky voice is meddling between the heavy atmosphere that adding up the tension.

No.. Not at this rate..

She traces her fingers down to my collarbone, I gulp hard at the sensation this puffy cheek girl lurks into me. "Open your eyes and look at me" she says seductively but with authority. I open my eyes slowly only to be greeted by her fucking sexy face, it almost took my breath away, heat rising all over my body. Her feline eyes are narrowed with so much fury, her body leaned on the counter with her left hand supporting her body and her right hand is on my collarbone.

She smirks right away as I open my eyes. My whole body feel binded by Jennie's stares, her fingers are still landing on my collarbone. "I can hear your heart beat Lalisa" she whispers in a low husky tone, realizing how my chest is pounding so loud, I backed off and almost fall, I can feel my face heat rise up in instant.

"I-I.. Need to w-wash the d-dishes.. " I stutter, damn you Jennie Kim. I almost tripped from my seat when I tried to stand up, quickly recovering on my feet, I hurriedly step away from the dining table. I swear, I can see Jennie is giggling watching my silly flustered self on my back.

Aish..

She's dangerous, this went too far. She let me in too far and I'm letting her in too far.

Where did it goes wrong? I'm not supposed to feel this way..

I'm not supposed to feel this gleaming sensation. I'm losing myself everytime I feel her presence...

.

.

.

.

Third Session

AUTHOR

Lisa is sitting nervously in the counseling room, she's waiting for the puffy cheek girl to come since 30 minutes ago. She feels her nervous system begin to eat her up everytime a minute passed. She sigh for the nth time..

"Why do you always have the reason to make me feel nervous? Yet you're just a girl? And small.. And petite.. And beautiful.. Aish.. What am I thinking! " Lisa groan and ruffles her hair, her chest filled with mixed feeling that she can't explain herself.

Knock! Knock!

Lisa jolted up as she hear the knocks. "C-c-come in.. " Lisa's stutters, her hands tremble as she's reach the door knob. It doesn't take a moment for Jennie to open the door, she appears with a an appealing presence. Lisa's breath choked as Jennie step closer.