7- Real (END)

Its Jennie Solo's concert and all the Blackpink members are acompanying her to her concert. Jennie looks swollen from her dread night of crying while Jisoo is beside her looking tense.

In the other hand, Lisa and Chaeyoung are walking side to side, having no urge to talk to each other. They're completely in another world at that day, and completely loss interest to the cameras with termendous light and flashing. Their expression reflects how much tension they are having.

While Chaeyoung and Jisoo bid good bye to Jennie, Lisa remained silent as she watches Jennie from behind. Tears almost skipped from her eyes, she hold it so much that she feels the world could collapse in another minutes as she remembers the scene two nights ago when she left Jennie, her heart clutched.

A/n: I took this scene from a video posted by someone. In the video, Lisa looks so sad and seems like she's holding her tears. She didn't wave at Jennie when Jennie stepped into their van while rose and Jisoo did.

The video was taken on november after Jenkai was spotted by despatch. The owner assumed that Lisa was heart broken with the Jenkai thing..well..I actually got an inspiration after watching the video and reading the caption. Haha

Chaeyoung is a little upset with Lisa's hard head, she refuses to hear even herself and Jisoo's impleor her to hear Jennie's out. They backed up with defeat, Lisa will absolutely regret her action when its come to Jennie's limit, and what more important is Blackpink's career will be scattered by their own conflict.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Jennie's concert, she's in a huge migrain mess with her depression and inner-self conflict. She've been debating with her ownself wether to let go or not..but she know how much she love the Thai girl, she know how much it hurt to stay in this miserable misunderstanding conflict and the only one reason they're still stuck in this mess is because Lisa doesn't want to hear her out, she thinks that Jennie is putting an act so that they'll calm the storm down, she thinks that Jennie is secretly dating Kai behind her while in the same moment they are sharing affection towards each other, like..they are real.

Jennie roam around their house, she sigh in disbelief..Lisa still isn't around, she is tired of this chasing game, she is tired of the heavy load she carried around and she is tired of fighting alone. It have to stop.

'Im going to end this.'

"Where are you heading to Jennie?" Jisoo asks, watching Jennie putting her coat and scarf. "Sorting things out" Jennie answer as she hurriedly put on her shoes. "Its 1:00am.." Jisoo didn't get to finish her words when Jennie rushed to step out "Yahh!! Kim Jennie!" She follow Jennie from behind with a worried face.

"Unnie, don't worry.." Jennie faces her and just then.. a car arrived, its Kai. Jennie smiles at her and waves her good bye, mouthing 'Don't worry' then just like that, the brunnete's figure slips inside Kai's car.

'What on earth Jendeuk' She face palmed herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thanks for driving me here oppa, Im sorry for troubling you" Jennie couldn't think of anyone else she could rely on but Kai, she was so desperate for help that this might be the craziest thing she've ever done in her life, asking for her partner in crime a help to chase the girl she loves.