3- Real (Pt. 3)

Jennie landed on Paris safely, the mark of her tears is still on her face before she wipes them. 'Lets finish this!'

On day 1 and 2, she was busy with her Chanel endorsement but in the meantime her mind was also busy thinking about the Thai brunette. Her body is busy working for Chanel, but her mind is busy thinking about the girl. Its funny, she can call her but too afraid to make an inconvenience circumtances for Lisa.

Urgh! I miss her so damn much!

.

.

.

.

.

Its the D-Day, huh, Jennie let out a big sigh.. Okay, calm down Jennie, this is just a fake date.

"Hey Jennie, ready?" Kai stand with a gracious smile. Jennie smile back at him, but her heart tore apart. "Where are you going to bring me?" Jennie is curious about where will her partner in crime would bring her on their not-actual-date a.k.a Date Mission. I'll bring you to the most beautiful restaurant with a romantic view". He smiles, his smiles could melt a thousand of icebergs, but only Lisa have the flame to melt hers.

"Woah, this is sure a nice place Kai oppa" She can't help but feeling
amaze by the view. She is currently having a romantic perfect dinner with one of the hottest guy in Korea, the Eifel Tower is watching them and radiating a heartwarming feeling inside everyone's heart.

"Just call me Jongin, Jennie" He says casually. "Yeah, Jongin oppa" She says cheerfully, Kai is actually a nice guy to be with, he is full of charm, his stares are intimidating, he is a total gentleman, such a boyfriend material..no wonder, her company send him as a disguise partner, he is such a perfect man except.. he is not Lisa.

She stares at the Eiffel Tower, wondering what Lisa is doing now, she imagines.. what if Lisa is the one who is sitting infront of her? Lisa with her wide smile and a cup of coffee on her hand. She smiles at the thought of Lisa shy attitude when she start doing aegyo, she smiles at the thought of Lisa treating her gently, wiping her mouth, caressing her hand, interwining their fingers, wrapping her hand on her shoulder to protect her.

She is here, on a perfect place, with a perfect view, with a perfect person. She should be thankful and happy, but the fact is.. Still...he is not Lisa.

"Jennie, are you okay? Want to switch place? We can go to the tower's restaurant if you aren't comfortable here." Kai snapped Jennie out from her cloudy thought. She completely forgot about his existance for awhile. She smiles a bit "Im sorry oppa, I was mesmerized by the view" She lies.

They ended up talking random things and get to know about each other more, well Kai is a great person and he is a mood lifter. "Jennie, why won't you stand there, I'll take your pic" She nodded and he took a nice pic with Jennie beside the tower from afar. "Oppa should I take your pic too?" Kai chose to pose near the Eiffel Tower. They both look at the pic and smiles at the statisfying outcome. "Should we post it on our instagram?"

Jennie snapped, should they really go that far? Lisa must be really upset. Remembering about the Thai girl. "This is what we are sent for Jennie, remember?" Talking about fact, yes..they are indeed have been sent here for social acknowledgement, that they were infact is right here, creating scandal. She took a deep breath and decide..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Post!

Caption: Had the most romantic dinner admiring the eiffel tower.
#happyjen

Her heart feel heavy posting it. She and Kai then took a short tour in Eiffel Tower area then bid goodbye after that.

She went back to the hotel she staying in, she lays on her bed after taking a good bath then she picks her phone and browse on her instagram account looking at her recent post, she close her eyes and put the phone on her chest, the Thai girl's face appear on her mind. 'I want you'

Doesn't want her emotion to cloud her, she browses on their fan account, @Kim.Jenlisa.Manoban she smiles at the name, 'Its cute'. Click! She scrolled down on the account and amazed by how great their fans are actually capturing moments, she looks at the pictures of Lisa wrapping her hands around her to protect her from the fan, then to another one, when she cling on her hands at the airport, they smiles lovely at each other, then another one, its a video..

'Jenlisa Moments I think alot' She chuckles and blush watching the video, she was awfully obvious of her gestures and feeling, she is damn fluffy around Lisa and her fake annoyance when Lisa kissed her on the cheek is hell obvious. But that is on the old day, she ruins it. Suddenly, tears clog her eyes.

She wished that she didn't have to run the mission that the company asigned her in along with Kai. She remembers Lisa's hurted expreasion, I hurt her.. I hurt her, I should fix this...

She picks her phone up, bitting her lips, should I or shouldn't I.. She is in a dilemma wether to call Lisa or not. But then, she ended up calling Jisoo.

"Hey Cichu unnie!" She waves at the older girl. "Jendeukie.. How is our Jendeuk? Are you having fun?" "Noo.. I wish all of you are here with me" Jisoo chuckles hearing Jennie's baby voice while pouting. "Aigoo..aigoo.. Should we fly there right now?" Jennie smiles wide, she truly misses her members. "Unnie!" Chaeyoung run and wraps her hands around Jisoo. "Rosieeee~ I miss youu" Jennie couldn't help but scream when she sees the other brunette. They talk for awhile but then, she feel sadened when realizing, Lisa isn't there.

" Yah!! Lalisa!!! Your favourite unnie is calling!! Won't you say hi!!" Chaeyoung calls Lisa out but she doesn't respon. Jennie sigh, she miss the Thai girl more than anything. "Don't worry unnie, Lisa is fine.. She just asleep, we played so hard she must be tired.. Me and Jisoo unnie strangled her because she put in avocado cream on my salad! That damn monkey.. " Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, she spent a long minutes talking about Lisa and her childish mischievous behaviour, Jennie smiles bitterly listening to Chaeyoung's story.. Wishing she could be in the frame. "Guys, I miss Lisa, its been days I haven't spoke to her" She let her heart out, the two members are there to listened, she have no one but them..her sisters.

"Jennie unnie, you should have been honest to Lisa" "Yeah.. I know, I'll fix our things after wrapping my schedule here" She said in a sad tone, but in the same time, she is determined to fix the things between them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Korea

She finally arrived on her homeland, her members are there to see her. She smiles broadly looking at them, a week feel like a year for her, she truly misses her members. She hug them each one, but the latter paused for awhile when she stood infront of Lisa, Lisa curl a little smile..looking at her precious unnie.

She shrugged all her hesitantcy and pull the Thai brunette into a hug. "I miss you Lisa" she bury her face on Lisa's shoulder, taking a deep breath on her scent. She missed this girl scent. After awhile, she pulled apart, it was a little awkward after the all matters that occurred between them. Lisa said nothing for a reply and that made Jennie sad.

She tried to communicate with Lisa but, she is too afraid, they only talk a little. Only for an important matter. She couldn't handle the distance.

Can I still chase you?