29- Homophobic (Pt. 2)

LISA

I stares at Jennie from afar, watching every wayward she makes, every expression she makes, every gesture, every step, every move. How can a person be so perfect like her?

She caught me staring at her and gives me her wide gummy smile, causing my heart flutter in a swaying sensation, I smiles back at her and give her a wave.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung tap hard on my shoulders. "Wtf Chaeng! You thought that was funny?! I almost lost my soul..darn it!" She laugh at my response, I clutch my chest as the impact hasn't gone yet. "I'm sorry Lisa-yah.. " She snakes her hands around my neck from behind. "Let go of me you evil chipmunk.. " I groan hard and she tugs me even harder. "Chaeng.. I'm telling you.. " After a second, she untangles her hand from me and I sigh in relief.

"Mesmerized with the view huh? " she sits beside me and let out a chuckles. "Y-yes.. " I was a bit flustered by her question. "Like the clothes? " she asks me in a smirk. We are in the dressing room, we've been there for hours and I spent it by watching my crush, fooling around and making conversation with everybody, she sends me an amazing joy with whatever she does, especially when her attention are on me.

I didn't say anything to response Chaeyoung's question.. I give her a smile and nod. "...or a person? A particular person? " She leans her face to me and raises her brows few time. "Haha.. What are you talking about Chaeng? Don't be silly" I let out a nervous laugh, but this chipmunk isn't buying it, she pokes my cheek repeatedly. "Never lie to your sistermate Lisa.. Come on.. Spill.. "

I know there's no use to argue with her, I let out a big sigh.. I don't know she should know about this.. I mean, she's my bestfriend, but I haven't told her about my sexuality.. She'll distance herself from me, no.. I don't want to lose my bestfriend..

"Spill Manoban!" she shakes my shoulder hard and repeatedly. That make me groan loudly. "No.. " I shake my head, decided to keep it for me. "For God sake Lalisa Manoban.. You're such a pussy.. I know you're gay since you're sperm!" My eyes widened as she speaks, my head turn at her in a flick. I'm in disbelief.. "You're so obvious girl.. Ugh! I can't believe that you're hiding it from me! " she let out her annoyance. "W-well.. Chaeng, it's not because I don't want you to know.. It's just part of me is scared to lose my bestfriend when I come out.. " I smile weakly, scratching my nape as I mumble low.

"And why is that? " her eyes went narrow. "Its just.. I'm scared that you'll feel disgusted at me.. " Her face seems shocked "Did you think.. I'm a homophobic?! " I smile sheepishly " I guess.. Yes? Because you know.. A lot of people disapprove our community" In fact.. Yes, I'm so traumatized of wanting to come out as many of my friends receive a cold shoulder after coming out. I don't want to lose my circle..

"And I'm not one of them Lisa.. " She pull my hands in her grip. I smile at her, feeling so relief that my bestfriend is on my side. "But you don't fall in love with me.. I'm straight.. " I laugh at her statement, for pete's sake.. She's my sister. "Chaeng-ah.. I'm everyone's crush, you know I can make you fall for me.. " I playfully smirk at her. "Yah! I'm not going to to fall in love with you! It's cringing.. Like, we're literally sibling" She slap the back of my head and that makes me groan in pain. "Ouchhh! That's hurt Chaeng! "

She laugh at my response. We've been like this since forever, the greatest friendship I ever had and I can't imagine living without her. "But.. Seriously Lisa.. Tell me something that I already know" she finally manage to blurt out words after minutes of laughing.. Her tone become soft. I become shy instantly, knowing what she meant. "I know you like Jennie.. " I smile wide hearing Jennie's name, the happiness I contained is inestimable especially when my own bestfriend know about my feeling.

I nod shyly while looking down. "Ima go and tell her then.. " my eyes widened in horror, she stands up and I immediately tug her down. "Yah! Who ask you to do that?! " the fear inside makes my tone rises instantly and again this evil chipmunk laugh, ugh! "You should see your expression Lisa! Hahahaha! " I pout while crossing my arms on my chest. "Oh my goshh! You're so dumb hahahha! "

"Look like someone is sulking.. " suddenly an angelic voice intrude the air and my attention move to the owner of the voice. Jennie Kim.. "Hey.. Unnie! " Chaeng greet her in a wide smile, her eyes are full with glitter.. She better act right, if not I'm gonna punch her in the stomach. "Heyy.. What are you guys up to? Chaeng.. What did you do to Lisa? She looks grumpy" she chuckles slightly as her gaze turn to me, heat rising to my face as she touch my hand.

"Nothing unnie.. We're just fooling around.. " Thanks lord for sending me a kind bestfriend.. Well at least someone who doesn't spill her...... "Lisa have been crushing over someone" and fuck! I take that back, she's not my bestfriend. I shoot a fierce glare right to her eyes, I step back a bit from Jennie and mouth 'you're dead!'

"Wow.. Lisa.. Who is this lucky guy? " her expression turns into amusement. "Its a 'she' actually. " I blurt out in my mind, I shake my head. "Chaeng is being silly.. Don't mind her" I say to cover it up. "Oh Lisa.. Don't be shy, I want to hear about him.. " She sits beside me and I gulp hard, my nervous system begin to act up. "I want to hear about him too Lisa.. " Jisoo pop up out of nowhere and now I'm stuck up between a bunch of straight people which is now asking me to tell me about my crush, which is a homophobic person.

"Okay-okayyy.. Stop.. I'll tell you! " Jennie and Jisoo have been peppering me with a beg for minutes now.. my brain almost burst out. Gosh.. These unnies.. I sigh.

"How is he looks like? " Jennie ask, leaning slightly to my face, her eyes are sparkling, I contemplate her features before speaking. "Well.. The person is really good looking.. Just Perfect.. know how to cook.. Cute and sexy in the same time, has a very soothing voice.. And.. Have a very squishy cheeks, someone who can light your mood just by smiling, someone with a caring side, look so confident but actually that person is only a shy one and a baby. " Jennie smiles widely that her eyes squint perfectly. "Wow.. He must be so perfect.. Since when did you have the feeling for him? " She ask me again "Well.. Since I was trainee? " she furrows her brows, probably thinking about something. "Then.. he must be so close with you.. Is it Bambam? "

What?! I laugh in my head. How can she think that I could fall for my brother.. And ewww... Never thought about it, liking Bambam is.. Gross.. He is my brother for Pete's sake!

"No.. " I smile at her. "So is he like.. Cool? " I chuckles, this girl .. Aish.. "No.. The person is fluffy. " Jennie raises her brows. "Lisa.. I thought you prefer someone with a more masculine vibe? " Well that what I said on TV.. How can I lie about who I like infront of this oblivious girl. "Actually that is a lie.. I like someone who I can.. " I stop between my words, who I can protect and take care of.. Make her feel she's the most luckiest person in this world, make her feel she's the queen, make her feels so loved and make her feel she's the only girl I want to be with. "

"Who can what? " she snaps my thought. "Who can make me feel I can connect with the person without even trying" there.. A half lie and again, Jennie looks puzzled. "Lisa.. It's not relevant at all.. You lie in front of the world about your guy type" I laugh out with nervous. "Well.. Plot twisted!" she rolls her eyes. "You are a gentle woman Lisa, I can feel that because you're so sweet with your caring side.. You should find a guy who can take care of you.. It's not a girl who should take care of a guy.. " she look at me with a gentle stares,  I wish that I could show her.. She is the one who I've been talking about, she is the perfect person I fall for, the girl who always light my mood just by smiling.

"Lisa.. I think the person isn't right for you.. You should change your preference, find a guy who can stands beside you and be the gentleman for you.. " I smile at her, her enthusiasm is cute in a funny way. She's talking about herself without her knowing. "Yeah? You think so? " I ask in amusement, I just want to see where will this topic lead on..

And I'm totally at lost of words.. I made a wrong turn..

"I'll set you up with someone, we'll go on a double date"

An: I'm sorry if I update late.. I'm trying to update more often 💓