31- Homophobic (Pt. 4)

A/n: First of all, I want to warn you guys for the content and dialogue because it will be so disturbing, and a reminder.. I'm not intending to hurt anyone, or judging anyone, this is just part of the story line. If you feel it is inappropriate, please do tell me and I will stop this story immediately.

And also.. I'm actually using some line and words from the comment section, seriously.. you guys are so inspiring.. Hehe, so credit for you guys, wink!

_________________________________________

LISA

"Wait... 'We'?"

A thump hit my heart really hard, realizing my words before, I was eaten by emotion that I didn't even know how the shit I've been hiding for years revealed in the most ridiculous way. I clench my eyes tight, fear and shocked are evident in Jennie's eyes.

"Yes.. We, Jennie.. We.. " I open my eyes slowly, and this beautiful angel infront of me flinches as I shoot my stares in her. "Y-y-you.. " Jennie didn't get to utter a word because we're already arrived in front of our house. I didn't say anything but open the door and walk away from her.

I don't want to look into her eyes, that will be filled with hatred.

I don't want to hear her words, that will be filled with disgust.

I don't want to think about the future that will surely change, the moment she know that I'm one of the human she despised all this time.

.

.

.

Jennie have been so distant from me since the day I revealed my secret, she pretend that everything is normal but never actually talk to me.. She will mostly avoid to have a conversation with me and will always cling either with Jisoo or Chaeyoung. My heart ache by her ignorance, what did I do wrong? What is wrong with being gay?

I can't do this anymore..

I look at the clock, it's already 3 and I still can't sleep, I've been disturbed by my uneasiness about the matter between me and Jennie. Oh God.. Why do I have to feel like this? Why am I trying to fix something I've never intended to be? Should I fix this abnormality? Ugh! No.. I'm normal, I. Am. Normal. People just couldn't accept us because all they think is we are ruining the norm. 

I feel so hot at the thought, I need to get fresh air. I decided to go out for awhile, I need to clear my mind. I grab my coat and slowly twisted the door knob, afraid that the other member will awake at the sound of me trying to sneak out. I inhale the fresh air as I step out on the road, I walk slowly trying to enjoy the cool breeze, my thought get lighter and lighter..

I walk till I reach the park, roaming my eyes around.. I squint my eyes as I caught someone familiar, sitting in a curl beside the swing. I feel weak looking at her, my heart soften looking at her state. "Unnie? " she's startled and flinch back as she hears someone said her name. She turn her head to me "Li-Lisa? " the shock is evident on her face. "Yes unnie.. It's me.. Why are out here at this hour? Where is your jacket? " I frown while stepping closer to her.

"I-I.. " my heart ache looking at her, the fear she holds is really revealing. I stop on my track and sigh, looking down on the ground. I take off my coat and wrap her with it. "I'll head back to our dorm, you know you have a weak body.. Why are you trying to make yourself sick?" she averted her stares from me, she didn't even respond at my concern.

"Nini.. Look at me.. "

I sounds so weak, begging her the attention I need but she didn't even budge, my heart is screaming with pain.