34- Homophobic (Pt. 7)

Since Lisa knew Jennie accept her as she is, and knew her true feeling, she is more bold towards the girl, she doesn't mind showing affection to her as she want to at least try to win her heart. She is determined to heal fast, following every medication rule and schedule. It's true, Jennie didn't change.. At least for now, she's still doubting at the older girl's word but when she said she accepted her, she really looks like she is.

It's another normal day for Blackpink and it's a perfect day to binge watching Netflix, Lisa intently cage herself in her room to watch movie.. Since she have no appointment with her doctor.

Knock! Knock!

Whoops.. Lisa stares at the door, it must be Jennie, she have been clinging to her more often nowadays, her heart beat fast as the door opened "Lisa.. What are y-...." she appeared in front the door and her gaze immediately shift to Lisa's laptop. "You're binge watching movies and didn't invite me?" Lisa gulps, not wanting Jennie to know what she's watching. "I-its not like that Nini.." before she can move, Jennie already seated beside her on the bed. "Are you watching porn?!" the latter narrow her eyes at the Thai girl and she immidately jaw dropped at the older girl's accusation. "What?! Oh my god.. NO!" Jennie grab the laptop from Lisa's lap and see what she's watching.

"What are you watching?" Lisa doesn't have choice but to tell Jennie. "I'm watching girl x girl movie.." Jennie hit the play button "And why didn't you just say that instead of keeping yourself in your room?" her stares fixated at the movie ".. I thought you'll be creeped out like the last time.." Jennie hums at Lisa's respond. It feels awkward for Lisa, she doesn't know what to do, she should just turn off the laptop and go to to the living room, but look at this kitten, she's now seated beside her and watching the movie, she sighs.

" Sit closer to me Jen.. " Lisa pull the older girl's hand to shift her body closer, she then grab the laptop and place it on her lap instead, admitting the defeat, she let Jennie to watch the movie together with her. Jennie is in awkward position, her body tilted to Lisa's side to reach for a sight. She pull the older girl's waist to scoot closer, their body bump slightly at Lisa's action and that made Jennie yelp a bit and rub her arm "Oh god, I'm sorry.." Lisa say sorry at her reckless action and that makes Jennie chuckles "It's okay.." her wide gummy smile plastered on her face. She volunteerly lean her body on the Thai girl, unconsciously bringing her arm to wrap on her shoulder. Lisa's heart jump at Jennie's action but in the same time she doesn't want to lose the warmth from this odd beautiful intimacy.

They silently watch the movie but Lisa focus isn't at the movie anymore, she's busy glancing at the older girl's reaction, waiting for her disgusted look and when she does, that's the cue for their movie time. "Stop glancing Lisa.." Jennie paused the movie and turn her head to Lisa, damn.. She's caught red handed. "I'm sorry.." Lisa smile sheepishly and hit the play button, Jennie curls a small smile and shakes her head at Lisa's action, not minding at all. A blush painted on the Thai girl's cheek when Jennie snake her arm around her waist, not complaining, she feel giddy at the small sweet gesture from the petite girl.

A hot scene start to flow in the movie, its an errotic scene where both of the movie's character is having sex. " Wow.. This is actually hot.. Hideko is a pro.." Jennie mumbles low, frowning slightly as she's focused at the scene. "Indeed.." Lisa nods a little with a short respond, to be honest.. This is the only scene she focused on since Jennie existed in the room. "Lisa.. Are people doing it like them in real life?" Jennie asks out of the blue. "Yes.." Lisa answers short with a sheepish smile, awkward at Jennie's uninvited question, gosh.. This girl is like.. 23 years old and still not knowing about this stuff? Way to pure Jennie Kim.. And Jennie hums in respond.

Lisa didn't expect that Jennie did actually finish the movie with her, not only she finished the movie, she also enjoyed watching it.. And the most unexpected thing is, she's watching it with emotion and no complaint at all like the old time. "Do you like the movie?" Lisa asks the brunette as she turns off her laptop, Jennie claps her hand and nods like a 5 years old who receive a present. "Glad that you enjoyed it,  I wasn't expecting you'll come with a positive feedback" Lisa chuckles a bit. "What makes you think like that?" Jennie asks😒. "W-well.. You're a 'girl x girl-phobic' "