What We Left Behind (NEW BOOK)

Lisa- " Nini, just give me a chance

Lisa- " Nini, just give me a chance.. give us a chance.. I'll do better, understand better, treat you better.. "

Jennie- "Its all in the past Lisa, it doesn't matter now, we can't fix anything.. past is past, and I'm living on a new pages, can't you see I'm happy with what I have now? "

PREVIEW

AUTHOR

Its been 12 years after Blackpink successful era, 12 years of sweat and struggle, 12 years of laugh and tears, 12 years of a flashing fame, 12 years of bond with the most amazing girls she ever met, who have been staying with her since she step in the beginning of idol world, who have given her the strength she needs through thick and thin, who have been the most reliable circle for her..

Her group members..

Jisoo, who have been always stand by her side, providing her all the guidance she needed as a sister, always been the kind and reliable unnie for her.. despite her playful side, she is actually a very strict and loving person to Lisa.. completing the need of family, Jisoo was basically her mom and dad.

Chaeyoung, her best friend who have been always lending her ears and shoulder when she's at the most vulnerable state, who have been always the one who really understand Lisa in many way, with or without word, she always know Lisa's thought and feeling.

Jennie.... her first love, the one she said she can't leave without, the one who gave her the purpose to live, the light who have been always leading her through darkness, the one who've been the reason for her completed days.. till they shock the world with their relationship.

But now, they left all of it.. Blackpink disbanded 5 years ago, the Blinks' heart broke at the announcement, and it broke Blackpink more than anyone could imagine...

A/n: Hey guys! I come out with a new book of Jenlisa and is a little angsty.. Check it out guys ; 3 I hope you like it.. Its my first  pure work of  a full plot story. You can put your thought about it in the comment section. Have a good day everyone :)

And.. Yeah of course, I will still continue to write short stories in this book, and I think I'll update soon, wink!