4- Real (Pt. 4)

LISA

I am distancing myself from Jennie. Its too hard for me to heal but I'll try, I won't be a selfish person, I should sacrifice my feeling for my career.

I look at Jennie from the moment she arrived at the airport, she is stunningly beautiful. Her perfect figure could attract anyone and she can choose anyone, the guy is damn lucky to have Jennie. She waves at us with her gummy smile, I feel like wanting to run and pull her into a tight hugs but my brain restrained me from doing that.

She finally stand infront of me..I smile at her, I trully missed her and I want her in my arms so bad.. Im nervous, should I or shouldn't I? But in a few moment, Im already in her arms, she is hugging me tightly, my heart is racing like it could win an F1 tournament. "I miss you Lisa" she said, I was stunned hearing it, the impact of her words left me speechless.

She pull our body apart after awhile, I want to say how much my heart ache for her but it remains unsaid when I realized, she is owned by someone already.

Days after days..

I can see Jennie try to communicate with me, she must be feeling uncomfortable about me distancing myself but what can I do? I fell so hard for her, I fell so hard that I can't even feel myself anymore, all I absorb is pain.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beep beep! A message pop up.

Jongin oppa: Hey Jen, sup?

Jennie: Hey, just arranging stuffs. Why?

Jongin Oppa: Had u heard bout the next task?

Jennie: Wht? Noo..

Task? What task? Oh god.. Don't say its another mission.

Beep! Jennie rush to open the noti.

Jongin oppa: Yup :( unfortunately.. Its gonna be hard..

Oh no.. Oh god... Beep!

Jongin oppa: ur manager must be talkin bout this matter tomorrow, lets be strong Jennie! Hwaiting!

Read.

Jennie shuts her eyes close. She feel hurted for being caught in the middle of covering something, she feels like a puppet, she'll be hated..and Lisa..she'll hate me eventually. Tomorrow.

Mission-Day

Jennie have been informed to use a casual clothes and be prepared to be caught by despatches. She uses a beanie hat, long brown coat and a scarf..covering half of her face, its just to lure the dispatches for their upcoming made-on scandal.

Kai arrived infront of their house, wearing a black outfit with half covered face. Jennie goes in the car, Kai looks at her, asking her if she is ready, Jennie nod slightly and closes the car door.

"Where are we going to go?" Kai shrugged "Park? I'll get us a drink, this is just to feed the despatch" He knows, Jennie feels furious, not just because she is new in the industry, but also because she've just plant her name in the industry. She curls a smile, she knows..she can't avoid what the company wanted her to do, this is one of her job in her career, this is one of the reason she've been an idol, to face risk, to hurt herself..to hurt the people around her, and Lisa..

Kai drop at a cafe to buy hot drinks for them "Hot Chocolate" he gives it to Jennie. He can sense Jennie is anxious, he try to hold her hand but Jennie pull her hand. "Im sorry, I don't mean to scare you, you look in discomfort" Kai is concerned genuinely but hurted a little by Jennie's action.

"Its okay oppa, Im okay" Jennie mind is tingling, a hot choking sensation held her since she got in the car. She is awared that someone has took their pictures but this is the main objective for their act. Kai put the radio on so the swirling tension would calm. "We are here, come on." Kai goes out and open the car door for Jennie.

Jennie look around, there is only a few people in the area. Kai took them to the park near Jennie's resident area. "I guess, we just need to stand and talk for a lil bit?" Kai doesn't want to cause so much commotion, just a low key act to lure the despatches, beside..Jennie looks like this is the worst scenario she wanted to imagine.

They are now standing on the park's walking path, under a tree. Jennie nod and try to smile a bit, hoping that Kai won't awared of her anxiety level but to Jennie's unconcious realization, Kai is awared and concerned of this little brunette feeling.

Kai put Jennie's arm to cling on his, Jennie is a little suprised by his action "What?" Kai chuckles at Jennie's reaction. "We are standing a lil far and you resist to cling on my arm?" Jennie snapped, realizing their distance, Kai is right..who would beleive they are date-scandaling with this so called friendzone state.

So Jennie cling on Kai's arm. "So.. Lets say Jennie, do you think we'll make a good couple?" Kai break the silence, he smiles at Jennie, adoring this cute brunette. " I don't know..well..we're just pretending" Jennie say awkwardly but in her mind, she starts to think about Lisa. "You like someone else" Kai drift his gaze, a little hurted when he stares at Jennie's eyes hoping she could feel the same.

But no, Jennie have no interest in him. "Are you gay?" Kai says bluntly. Jennie was suprised by Kai's bold question and blushed hard. Kai laughs at Jennie's expression gaining a straight answer from Jennie's unstraightness (a/n: is that even a word😂) "Well..it couldn't be helped, I was actually developing a crush on you but dammnn..im so crushed.." Kai frankly says without filter, he feels comfortable around Jennie, he can't denies, Jennie is very his type. Now its Jennie's turn to laugh.

"Im sorry oppa..Im obvious" Jennie recover from her laugh, she looks at Kai eyes so does Kai and they laugh again. "Oppaa, whats so funny on being gay" The air is more comfortable compared to the previous tension. "Its funny you know..Im falling for this cute girl who is not into a guy" Kai smiles at the brunette, telling his heart out. Jennie smile, feeling releived as other person could accept her come out.

"Have you confessed?" Kai ask, he is more comfortable now as Jennie start to open up and treating him like a friend "No, I like her..but you know, things are complicated mostly at this moment" Jennie let out a big sigh. "If you really like her, you should come out and tell her the truth. Now he sounds more like a big brother. "Yes.. I know.. I haven't been honest to her, I think she wouldn't accept me" She feel dissapointed on herself.

"Hey.. Don't be like that, you even dumped me on the spot and came out directly..you should be honest to her like you did to me, I knew you don't feel anything for me since we were in Paris, but I tried anyway" Kai pat her head and smiles. "Aishh oppaa..confessing is harder than dumping you know!" Jennie protest and slap his hands . "Aigoo..aigooo..aigoooo, our Jennie is so used to be confessed and dumping on the spot" Kai teases her and laugh.

Jennie pout at Kai teasing, but he had said is true..well she have dated a guy before but it was just a temporary attraction, its different than what she feels to Lisa. "Listen ex-crush" Jennie chuckles hearing what Kai has called her. "You should fix your mess.. I know you were messed up before because you look so bothered by this mission and I know you are stressed out" Kai is so understanding, Jennie just so releived that he gain a new strentgh from another person other than her member. Jennie nods her head "Yes..thank you oppa for your concern, you are such a cool oppa" Jennie shows him her gummy smile. "Now lets go home.." Kai smiles back, accepting and letting go.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im going to chase you Lisa.