0.3

I wake up the next morning to my alarm clock. I groan at the thought of having to go to school and roll out of bed, hitting the floor with a loud clunk. I don't remember getting in my bed or falling asleep. It's 5:30 am and I don't have to be at school until 8, but I like to have time to not rush and just relax.

I half crawl - half slide to my bathroom and turn the shower on. Since I didn't last night, I have to wash my hair and then blow dry it. I hate having wet hair. My head still aches slightly from last night's events, but it isn't as bad, thank god. I take my hoodie and leggings off and step into the warm water. The water feels amazing and I really don't want to get out. I wash my long hair quickly and just stand in the water for as long as I can before I know I must get out. When I get out, I wrap one fluffy towel around me and another around my hair, heading to my closet to choose which skirt and button-up I'm going to wear today. I end up just choosing black, like pretty much every day, and slip on my knee-high socks along with it. I pull on a large hoodie since it's raining, like it always is.

Once I'm fully dressed, I go over to my vanity to blow-dry and straighten my hair. I really do hate blow drying my hair, but it's always so soft after. When my hair was the way I want it, I tie it up in a messy bun to get it out of the way while I do my makeup. I'm not having a very good skin day, so I put on foundation along with the normal concealer I wear every day. I put on bronzer and highlighter, not needing blush because of my naturally pink cheeks. When my face is done, I move onto my eyes. I decide on doing something different today and go with a bronze matte shadow, blending it across my eye quickly. I add mascara and spray myself with my setting spray. I take my hair out of the bun and brush it again, making sure it's still straight.

By now, it's only seven, so I decided to go downstairs earlier than normal and make breakfast. I grab my shoes, bag, and phone, heading down the stairwell quietly. I pass the living room and do a double-take when I see two sleeping bodies on the furniture. I guess the twins stayed the night but didn't want to move to the guest room. I might as well make enough breakfast for them too.

I step into the kitchen and set my shoes on the ground, then set my phone and bag on the counter. I open the fridge and look around for ingredients to make something. Leo eats a shit ton of food, so I bet the twins eat just as much. I grab some eggs, sausage, potatoes, bread, and the stuff for pancakes. I have an hour, so I might as well make a lot. I start with the potatoes, cutting them up and frying them before putting them into the oven to keep them warm. I then make the eggs and sausage in the same pan and put them in the oven as well. I put the bread into the toaster and start on making mini pancakes. I make enough for all the boys and then set them in the oven with the rest of the food. I get out three plates and evenly distributed food onto them, there being leftovers if they want seconds.

I put the plates in the oven and pour three glasses of water and two mugs of coffee. Leo and I like coffee, but I'm not sure if the other two do. I clean up my mess and leave the kitchen, going down the hall to wake Leo. My parents are already at work, not surprising. I knock quietly and hear him say come in, so I open the door. He's sat on his bed, tying his shoes.

"What's up, baby sis? How's your head?" He interrogates with a smile.

"It's, uh, better now, I think. I made breakfast for you and the twins if you guys are hungry. Eggs and sausage and all that" I tell him, smiling back. His smile grows and he stands up, grabbing a hoodie and pulling it over his messy hair.

"Hell yeah," he cheers. I don't make breakfast often, but Leo is always extremely happy whenever I do. We walk back to the kitchen and I pull the plates out, putting them onto the island and setting them in front of each chair.

"I can wake them if you want to start eating. I know you have to leave soon" I say shyly. Leo looks at me with a very shocked expression but then smiles.