3.7

Leo takes me back up into his room, forcing me to sit down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks me for the hundredth time. I nod.

"I'm fine, Leo, I promise" I sigh. He scrolls on his phone for a few minutes, asking me every question he finds online.

Ethan leaves after a few minutes, saying something quietly to Leo before he does.

I feel bad for not comforting Grayson. I should have said something. Or at least hugged him. He looked awful and his crying broke my heart.

"Is he still mad at me?" I ask Leo quietly. He frowns.

"He was never mad at you, Luna. Why would you think that?" He responds without hesitation.

"I don't know" I shrug. He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"When are you going to talk to him?" He asks carefully. I shrug again.

"I feel like he hates me" I stress, rubbing my face. He rubs my back.

"He absolutely doesn't" he argues. Before I can respond, Ethan comes back.

"He's in your room if you wanna talk to him," He tells me. I take a deep breath and nod.

"Call me if you don't feel well, okay? And you better answer if I call you" Leo says strictly. I nod and give him another hug.

"Love you," I tell him. He squeezes me tightly and repeats my words. I give Ethan a quick hug before I pull my room key out and leave their room. I take another deep breath before I swipe the key, having to do it several times because of my shaky hands.

I walk in to find Grayson sitting on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. He looks up when the door opens and I immediately feel worse. His eyes are so red and still glossy.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before I slowly walk towards him. I stop when I get a few feet away.

"I'm sorry," I tell him, looking at the ground. He makes a choking sound and doesn't hesitate before taking my hand and yanking me towards him. He wraps his arms around my waist and shoves his face into my chest as he starts to cry again.

"I love you so fucking much" he cries, holding me as if I would float away if he let go.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry" I sniff. I hate when he cries. It's worse than those stupid peta commercials. He doesn't respond, so I repeat myself several times.

After several moments, he pulls back, cupping my cheek.

"You have to get better," he says quickly. I nod.

"I fell in, gray" I assure him. It's not the complete truth, but he doesn't need to know that. It will just hurt him more.

"I'm serious, Luna. You have to get better, I cant see you like this, you have to want to get better" he rambles. I nod again.

"I do" I sniff. He doesn't look like he believes me.

"I love you more than life itself. You're not a burden to me, you're the absolute love of my life" he tells me. Did the boys tell him what I said? They must have.

"Why?" I blurt out. He looks like I've insulted him.

"I wish you could see yourself the way I see you" he whispers. Not knowing how to respond, I stay quiet. 2hen he notices, he sighs. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and falls back onto the bed, taking me with him. He moves until we're fully on the bed, my body still on top of his.

"I love you," he says again. I lean back and rest one hand on his cheek and the other on his chest.

"I love you so much, I'm sorry" I whisper back.