1.4

I wake up the next morning nauseous and in pain. I hate this time of the month. I get out of Grayson's grip and grab some clothes for the day, heading to the bathroom. I quickly put a tampon in and wash my hands and face, putting my clothes on and brushing my hair to make sure I look presentable. I leave the bathroom to see Grayson still sleeping, his mouth open. I smile to myself at how cute he looks. I look at my clock to see it was only 6.

I don't want to wake up Grayson, so I go downstairs to the couch instead. I turn the TV on and put on some cartoons, more specifically Tom & Jerry, my favorite. I take the blanket off the back and throw it over me, cuddling into it for warmth. Its always freezing in the mornings and I'm not allowed to touch the thermostat. I hold my stomach and groan. My cramps are always the worst on the first day and it even makes me throw up sometimes. I watch for about an hour before Grayson comes down.

"Luna?" I turn my head to see him standing at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh hey," I say, sitting up. He walks to me and sits down, lifting the blanket and cuddling into me.

"What are you doing down here?" He asks sleepily. He rests his head on my shoulder and throws his arm over me lazily, closing his eyes.

"I, uh, woke up around 6 and didn't want to wake you by getting back in bed" I explain, leaning my head against his.

"You should have gotten back in bed, I already don't like waking up without you in my arms," He says quietly. I hum and hold my stomach, waves of pain shooting through me. I hiss and lean my head back, hoping it will end soon. Grayson's eyes shoot open and he looks over to me.

"You okay?" He asks, looking me up and down quickly.

"Sorry, yeah. Just cramps" I say in embarrassment, my face flushing. His eyebrows narrow slightly, and he lays back on the couch, motioning for me to lay down on him. I follow his command and lay down on him. He pulls me to his side and slips his warm hand up my shirt, rubbing my belly. I've never let anyone touch my stomach, not even Leo, so I'm extremely nervous about it. I ignore my insecurities and close my eyes, humming in satisfaction.

I fall asleep again and wake up next to people laughing. I rub my eyes and sit up. I'm in my bed and Grayson is nowhere to be seen. I look over at my clock to see its 10 now, so I got a couple more hours of sleep. I walk downstairs and to the kitchen to see Leo and the twins sitting at the island, just talking and laughing. Leo sees me first, being the only one on that side of the island.

"Oh, hey sis. We were just about to wake you" He says, standing up and hugging me. The twins stand up and hug me as well, Grayson kissing my head too. I'm still not used to so many people hugging me all the time.

"Hungry?" Gray asks, wrapping an arm around my waist. I shake my head and yawn, still kind of tired.

"I thought you were better" Leo blurts suddenly. I narrow my eyebrows and glare at him. Grayson's grip loosens to look towards me.

"Better?" He asks in confusion. I shake my head, shrugging it off.

"Nothing, I'm completely fine," I say, trying to convince him and Leo.

"Bullshit" Leo says while standing, "If you were better, you would eat regularly. I know what you're doing, Luna. I see it. I'm not dumb"

"Leo, please not now. Let's talk in private" I beg. He shakes his head.

"No point. You won't talk to me anyway. Forget about it" He says angerly and storms out of the room and then the house. I stand awkwardly, trying not to cry.

"Luna?" Grayson says, stepping and putting his hand on my shoulder. I step away from him, struggling to breathe.

"I'm better" I blurt. Grayson looks taken back at my actions and words but quickly controls himself.