2.3

A few weeks pass before I'm almost back to normal. My stomach is still healing though, so I can't do much. I've been eating more, meaning I've gained some more weight. I'm not very happy about it, but I'm doing it for Grayson, not me.

School is still shit. Jessica bothers me every chance she gets. I wear my hood up every day so its harder for her to find me. The other kids bother me sometimes, but not often enough for it to make me very upset.

Graysons is the sweetest boy ever. He treats me so well right now and I wouldn't change anything . Things are going so well. He takes care of me and makes sure I'm happy 24/7.

I'm home alone after school for the first time in a while, since Leo and the Twins are at the gym working out. I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself a cup of green tea. I sit on the counter while I wait for the water to hear up, sighing in boredom. I used to be able to be alone for days and not get bored, but Grayson and Ethan are constantly doing something and made me get bored easily.

Pulling out my phone, I decide on texting Jace to see what he's doing.

Me
Wyd right now?

He responds almost right away.

Best bitch
Nothing, why?

I hesitate, not knowing what we could do..

Me
Come over and watch movies? We can talk shit

Once again, he responds right away, telling me he's on his way. I cheer to myself and pour my tea, going back upstairs to change out of my school clothes. I put on some leggings and one of Grayson's hoodies, happily breathing in his scent, before going back downstairs. I drink my tea and watch the office for a little bit until Jace walks into the house, not bothering to knock.

"The queen is here!" He announces, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Jace!" I grin, jumping to hug him. I haven't seen him in a while, only talked to him on the phone.

"How are you? How's your stomach?" He interrogates, getting comfortable on the couch. I shrug.

"I'm fine, It doesn't hurt anymore, but the doctor told me it could take up to two months to fully heal" I pout. He gets at what I'm upset about immediately.

"Don't worry, as soon as you're fully healed, we can go clubbing. Oh! And we could bring our boys, like a double date!" He says excitedly, making me chuckle. I told him that Grayson asked me out within ten minutes of him doing it, I had to tell someone. I'm pretty sure he was more excited than I was.

"I'm looking forward to it" I giggle back. He smiles and takes the remote, flipping it to some scary movie. I cuddle into him, missing our nights together in middle school.

An hour passes before the front door opens. I don't move, thinking its the boys, before I hear a gasp.

"Luna! What is he doing here?!" My mother gasps angerly, crossing her arms. My father stands beside her, the same look on his face. Anger.

"He didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't him and you know that." I say calmly. Jace gets out of my grip, not liking the situation.

"It's okay, I can go" He assures me, rubbing my shoulder. I shake my head, glaring at the woman in front of me.

"They showed me proof, how could it not have been him?" She laughs sourly.

"Because they set him up! And we proved who actually did it! He got in trouble, not Jace! Why would he do that?" I spit. My mother rolls her eyes, her body almost shaking with anger.