3.5

After getting ready, we stop at a restaurant for dinner before going to the movie theater. We vote on a movie, even though Leo's mind was already made up, and I end up losing three to one.

The conjuring it is.

We get out tickets and go into the large theater, finding the perfect seats. I end up between Grayson and Ethan with a strict look from Leo.

"I'm watching y'all" He warns. I roll my eyes and chuckle at him. It's not like we're going to do something in the middle of the theater.

The movie isn't that scary, but it's still scary enough to make me hide in Grayson's side the entire time. By the time it's over, I refuse to let go of his hand.

"Babe, I have to pee" he laughs as I cling to him. I shake my head, glancing around.

"No, you don't," I say quickly. I shift my legs and he raises his eyebrows.

"You have to pee too, don't you? Luna, you're fine, the demons aren't going to get you" He laughs. I huff at him.

"If I fucking die in a bathroom, I'm gonna haunt you," I tell him seriously. He laughs but then stops when he sees my stern face.

"You'll be fine, go pee" He chuckles. He kisses my head and then nudges me towards the bathroom. I walk in and do business as quickly as I can, still glancing around. I end up beating Grayson and lean against the wall while I wait for him.

Before I can see him, he puts his hands on my waist.

"Boo!" he whispers. I immediately scream and jump back, covering my mouth at how loud I am. He bursts into laughter, along with several other people around us.

"Fuck you" I mumble. I start walking away, making him chase after me.

"C'mon, baby, it was funny!" He giggles. I ignore him and take Ethan's hand instead.

"He's being mean to me" I mutter. Ethan chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you" He tells me, fake glaring at Gray for me. He leads me away, making Grayson grunt.

"Hey, don't take my girl, I'm sorry, Luna, I'll be good now!" He says quickly, jogging after us. I ignore him. I'm not letting it go that easy, I would have pissed my pants if I didn't pee a minute before.

"Luna" He drags out.

"Wanna get him back?" Ethan whispers to me. I nod my head without hesitation.

"I'll distract him, go crawl under the car and grab his legs when he comes over," He says quickly. I giggle and nod my head.

"Fuck, I can't find my phone, Gray come help me find it" He curses. Grayson argues but eventually gives in. Leo and I quickly walk to the car and he makes sure I'm hidden under it.

"Can't believe it was in your pocket" Grayson grumbles as they walk towards the car. Ethan chuckles.

"Oops" He replies. As they get closer, I see Grayson stop and look around.

"Where's Luna?" He questions. He steps in front of the car to look inside of it, but I don't grab his feet yet.

"Who's Luna?" Leo responds, his voice sounding serious. Grayson makes a noise.

"Don't play with me, where'd she go? Did she wander off? She's gonna get kidnapped" He tells him. I can't help but smile at his worry. He cares.

I wait until it's quiet for a moment before quickly grabbing Grayson's leg. He screams like a girl and jumps back, almost falling to the ground as he scrambles to get away. I giggle loudly and crawl out of under the car. When he realizes it's me, he huffs.