4.2

"Grayson!" I yell from the kitchen of our new apartment. We've been fully moved in for about a week and I can't be happier with life right now.

"What's up?" He hums, coming into the kitchen. He kisses my cheek and waits for me to speak.

"Spaghetti or tacos?" I question, referring to dinner. He pulls me against him and rubs my back lightly. He's been very affectionate lately, even more than usual, but I don't mind at all. I quite like it, actually.

"Spaghetti. Are E and Leo coming?" He responds. I shrug.

"Probably once they hear about food" I giggle. Leo and Ethan aren't the best cooks, so they always come over when they hear I'm cooking. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"I'm gonna go next door to play some video games, is that alright?" He asks. I nod immediately.

"Of course" I chuckle, shoving him out of the room.

"Wait!" He yells at me, trying to get me to stop pushing him. I stop and look at him.

"Gimme a kiss" He giggles, leaning down. I giggle with him and kiss his lips before successfully pushing him out.

I walk back to the kitchen, smiling softly. I take the hamburger out of the fridge and put it in a pan so I can start cooking it. I also put a pot of water on for the noodles, knowing they would take the longest. Also knowing it will make Gray extra happy, I quickly mix some pre-boxed brownies and throw them in the oven for dessert.

Once the hamburger is fully cooked, I drain it and add canned sauce and tomatoes. I throw in some garlic powder, pepper, and a few other spices, draining the noodles and mixing it all with shredded cheese. I put some garlic bread in the oven to warm it up and pull out my phone and text Gray to telling him the food is ready.

I start setting the table, getting only a few plates down before I hear them rushing in.

"Move, bitches!" I hear Leo yell at them, making me laugh.

"No! She's my girlfriend, I get first dibs at her food" Grayson argues back.

"I came out of the same vagina, I'm closer to her than you" Leo shoots back. I walk to the front door to see them all struggling to get through the door at the same time, but it isn't working.

"Nuh-uh, I've been in-" Grayson starts to argue back, but I quickly step forward and cover his mouth with my hand.

"Grayson, don't you dare!" I scold, my face flushing. He laughs loudly at my embarrassment and shoves Leo. Ethan ends up squeezing through them and walks with me casually to the kitchen while Grayson and Leo wrestle with each other.

"No blood this time, please!" I yell at them. They don't respond, so I roll my eyes and start dishing out the food onto the plates. I take the garlic bread out of the oven and set it on the plates too, pouring juice for everyone. Ethan and I sit down in our places and Gray and Leo come rushing in seconds later.

We all eat, telling jokes, and laughing with each other. I eat slowly, still having some issues with the weight I'm gaining. Once everyone's plates are clean and our cups are empty, I figure it's time for dessert.

"Oh, I made brownies if you guys want some" I announce, getting them from the kitchen and setting them on the table. All three boys look at them with wide eyes.

"Grayson, you better hurry up and marry her before I do," Ethan says, not taking his eyes off the brownies. I giggle and smile at him. The thought of marriage makes me nervous.

Does Gray even wanna marry me?

"Fuck you, she's mine" Grayson scoffs, smacking Ethan's head. I give them each a brownie, not taking one for myself. I had ice cream yesterday and I still struggle a lot with sweets. Leo and Ethan leave back to their apartment after helping clean the dishes and I collapse on our couch. I've been more tired lately, but I figured it's just because I had my medicine dose taken down. I don't need it as much anymore. Grayson lifts my feet so he can sit under them and rubs my legs soothingly.

"Movie marathon?" He suggests, making me nod with a smile. He gets up and puts a movie on while I change out of the skinny jeans. I walk back to the couch and sit down next to Grayson, cuddling into his side.

"Don't forget, you're meeting Ethan's girlfriend on Friday" He tells me. I groan. Ethan and his girlfriend have been dating for a bit, but I've been too afraid to meet her. I'm afraid she's going to be like Ashley even though Grayson and Ethan have assured me she's nothing like her. Gray's already met her several times.

I glare at him and cross my arms, starting to pout. He attaches his lips to my neck, trying to make my nerves go down, but I don't budge.

"C'mon, baby, don't be like that. She's nice, I promise" He mumbles against my skin. He gets to my sweet spot and sucks lightly, emitting a small gasp from me.

"You can't distract me with hickeys!" I scold with a laugh, pushing him off of me.

"I can't? I can think of something else that might work" He smirks, pulling me onto his lap. He rests his hands on my waist and waits for me to do something. I lean down and kiss him, moving my hips against his slowly. I do this a few more times before quickly getting off of him and sprinting towards the bedroom.

"Luna!" I hear him yell after me. I crawl under the bed and try to push myself against the wall so he can't see me when he walks in. I hear his footsteps and then see his feet as he walks in.

"Babe?" He questions into the room. I cover my mouth with my hand to keep me from laughing loudly. It's silent for a few minutes before large hands grab my feet and pull me out. I scream, not expecting it, and laugh at his amused face.

"I could see your feet the whole time, you're not very good at hiding" He laughs, helping me off the ground. I roll my eyes playfully and fall back onto the bed. Grayson and I haven't done anything since we moved in and I know he is dying too but doesn't want to push me.

"Why are just standing there? I believe you were trying to distract me?" I tease, patting the spot next to me. He smiles widely and jumps next to me, slamming his lips against mine. I climb on top of him again and move my hips downwards, smirking when he groans happily into the kiss. His hands pull my clothes off slowly, starting with my shirt and then my shorts. I pull his shirt off, not liking that I'm almost naked and he's still fully clothed.

"Fuck this, I want you now" He mumbles, pulling his pants off as quick as he can. He reaches to our nightstand and grabs a condom from the box Ethan got him as a joke. I'm glad I wasn't there when he gave them to him. I kiss his neck while he takes my bra off, then both of our underwear.

"Missed the way you feel against me" He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my body. He pressed his bare skin against mine.

Either his hand or his mouth stays over my own, as I can't control the sounds that come from my throat. The first night we slept here, we tested how thin the walls were, a 'safety precaution' as Leo put it. We found that if they were in their bathroom while we are in our bedroom, they can almost hear our conversations.

I grasp the sheets in one hand and tangle my fingers in his hair with the other. His free hand moves to my neck and squeezes, making my eyes roll back in pleasure. The constant teasing and being called kinky by him is worth it.

"Fuck, I love you" He moans quietly. I don't have the chance to repeat him before his lips are on mine and his tongue is pushed into my mouth.

We continue at this until we both can't take it anymore, the only sound in the room is our fast breathes. He rolls off of me and disposes of the now dirty condom, jumping back into bed. We catch our breaths for a moment before Grayson turns to look at me.

"Round two in the shower?" He smirks, glancing down at my naked body. I push his chin up so he stops and gives him a small shrug.

"Sure," I say casually. His smirk turns into a devilish grin as rolls out of bed and leans down to pick me up.

"We have a whole ass apartment now, we could do it anywhere" Grayson gasps suddenly, but quickly shoot him down.

"Gray, that's unsanitary" I point out, turning the water on. He shrugs and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back and let him pull me into the warm water.

After our steamy shower, we take a real shower and get dressed before getting into bed.

"I love you" I mumble, cuddling into his chest and throwing my legs over him.

"I love you too, baby" He mumbles back. I fall asleep in the arms of my favorite person.