3.1

I wake up to several hushed voices around me, along with someone sniffing every few seconds. I open my eyes and sit up to find Leo and the twins standing in a circle. How did I get to the couch?

"Oh my god, thank fucking god you're awake" Grayson rushes when he sees me. He crouches down in front of the couch and puts his hand on my face.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? I didn't know what to do, you just fell, you scared the shit out of me" He rambles.

I fell? I try to think for a moment before it comes back.

I did pass out. Because Grayson got a fucking moon tattoo for me.

A tattoo. For me. On his skin forever. Forever.

"You got a tattoo," I tell him, ignoring the questions. He holds his breath for a second. Before he can say anything, Leo shoves him, making him fall to the carpet.

"Move," He tells him in a rude voice. Leo leans down to hug me, kissing my head.

"Is that why you passed out? Because of him? It wasn't because you haven't eaten?" He confirms with worry. I nod.

"Yeah, I promise," I tell him, sitting up. He nods.

"Okay, just checking," He says in a sweet voice. Grayson tries to stand, but Leo only shoves him back down.

"Not so fast, still not happy with you, you gonna make her cry again?" He snaps. Why is he acting like this so suddenly? It couldn't be because of what Grayson did, there must be something else. They're best friends.

"I'm not doing it on purpose!" Grayson replies. Leo eyes him for a second.

"Whatever" He mumbles. He rubs my head before walking away. Ethan gives me a long hug and kisses my cheek, telling me I can find him if I need to talk, before following Leo.

Grayson looks at me for a moment before sighing.

"I'm sorry," He tells me. I don't know how to answer, so I don't say anything.

"I love you" He adds. I really want to say it back, just to calm some of his worries, but I can't bring myself to do it.

"I think I'm gonna go back to sleep, I don't feel well," I say quietly, laying back down. I close my eyes. He sighs.

"I really do love you, Luna" He whispers. I feel his lips against my forehead before I hear him walk away.

I sigh to myself and try not to cry again, pinching my eyes shut until I fall asleep again.

When I wake up next, I feel much better. I walk into the kitchen and chug down some water and decide that I want to go on a run to distract myself. I go back upstairs and change into some leggings and a crop top, even though it's quite cold out. I put my shoes on and grab my phone and headphones. I write a note and leave it on the fridge for Leo.

I leave the house and start jogging, noticing that Graysons truck isn't in the driveway. Maybe he's actually at his house for once. I continue to run, listening to my music and focusing on my breathing so I don't think about him.

I get home a few hours later, exhausted from being out for so long. I didn't run the whole time, but I got lost and had to walk all the way back. I walk up the driveway slowly. Grayson's truck still isn't here. I really don't want to see him, but I would still feel better knowing he's here.

I go inside, leaving my headphones in and turning the volume up all the way. I keep my eyes on the floor and speed walk through the house and back up to my room. Before Leo could can upstairs, I go to the bathroom and undress so I can get in the shower. I spend a few minutes just standing under the water, shower thoughts rushing through my brain. I wash my hair before getting out and wrapping a towel around my hair and body. I leave my bathroom and get dressed in shorts and Grayson's hoodie. It smells like him. I sit on my bed in silence for a few minutes before Leo comes rushing into my room.