2.5

Leo picks me up after school and we end up seeing the newest grudge movie and then going to eat at zips. I get chicken strips like I do every time I go anywhere, and Leo gets some kind of bacon burger. We eat and talk about random things before going home. I practically skip inside. No one bothered me today, not once, and I love hanging out with my brother, so I'm in a good mood.

"Luna!" Grayson cheers when he sees me, dropping his controller and running towards me. He picks me up and hugs me as if he didn't see me this morning.

"Hi, baby" He greets, his voice way higher than his usual voice. Softy. He lets go of me, kissing me on the cheek on his way back.

"Hi, Gray" I chuckle. He keeps his arm around my waist as we walk upstairs.

"You and Leo eat?" He asks casually. I nod, throwing my backpack on my desk chair.

"Yeah, I had chicken strips," I say happily, jumping onto my bed. He laughs and sits next to me, patting my thigh.

"How was school?" He questions, laying down and resting his head on my chest. He can probably hear my heartbeat speed up at his touch, but I ignore it.

"Alright. No one bothered me today" I answer. He hums and takes my arm, wrapping it around his back. I giggle at him and cuddle closer to him.

"Oh, so now you want attention" He giggles, playfully rolling his eyes. He brushes the short strands of my hair back and leans up to kiss me quickly. He cuddles back into my chest and closes his eyes.

"I'm taking you somewhere for our one month," He tells me, keeping his eyes closed.

"You are?" I respond, not expecting it. Most couples don't really celebrate the first few months.

"Mhhm. You're gonna love it" He promises. I hum in response, resting my head back on the pillow. Grayson falls asleep on my chest, so I close my eyes, wanting to nap too.

"Grayson, c'mon" I whine, trying to get him to tell me where we're going. He shakes his head. Today is our one month and I've been trying to figure out where he's taking me for the past few hours.

"Don't make me take you upstairs, I'm not telling you" He warns. I pout at him and he quickly leans over and kisses my pout.

Ethan and Leo come into the living room and we all watch random movies until Grayson forces me to get up and makes me get in the shower. I wash my hair and re-shave everything, making sure not to miss my ankles like I usually do. When I get out, Grayson is waiting for me with an outfit. He hands me the clothes and gently pushes me into the closet to get dressed. He picked my favorite pair of black skinnies with a gray crop top and a rose gold colored jacket. He even picked out a bra and a matching tiny thong, cheeky boy.

Once I'm dressed, I exit the closet, only to be sat down at my vanity.

"Can you do this?" He asks, showing me a picture of a really pretty makeup look. I think for a second before nodding.

"Yeah, probably" I shrug. He nods and kisses my head.

"You do that while I run to my house to get dressed. Oh, and curl your hair too" He orders with a rushed smile. He leaves the room and I hear his car start up and leave.

I take my time on the makeup look and I'm shocked by the final product. I didn't know I could do eyeshadow that well. I curl my hair, just like Grayson told me to, and finish the last strand as he gets back. He walks into my room and my jaw drops. He has a black t-shirt on with striped pants and some really cool print converse.

"Wow, your makeup looks amazing" He gushes with a smile. I smile back and look him up and down again.

"Thank you. Your outfit looks really good" I compliment him, still shocked.