2.7

Grayson's point of view

It's been a few days since Luna and I slept together for the first time and she's been oddly clingy. I don't mind it, but she isn't really the type to be clingy.

I'm currently sitting on her bed while watching her get ready for school. She glances back at me every so often and I look away, pretending I'm not staring. Once she is done with her hair and makeup, she opens her closet to get dressed. I watched her closely while she changes, not believing she is all mine.

My girl.

I can't believe she told me she loves me, even before I said it first. I was planning on telling her at the concert, but I chickened out every time. I've been in love with her for so long, I wish I could have told her earlier.

She puts on her school clothes and turns around, walking to me and sitting next to me. I put my arm around her and she scoots closer.

"You still tired?" I ask her softly. She mumbles a yes and rests her head in my neck. I hum and kiss her head.

"I love you," I tell her sweetly. Once I said it, I can't stop. I love the warm feelings I get from her repeating it too.

"I love you" She replies. I kiss her head again before she sighs and stands, grabbing her backpack. I grab my keys and follow her, not wanting her to ride the bus or be outside in the cold rain. She grabs a cup of coffee and basically chugs it before walking outside. I unlock my truck and we get in it. I drive her to school with my hand on her thigh and her hand on top of mine.

I'm obsessed with her.

When we get to the school, she lets out a shaky breath.

"Grayson?" She asks, not looking at me.

"Hm?" I respond, unbuckling her seatbelt and pulling her closer to me. She looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Promise you'll be home when I get home?" She says quietly. I'm taken back at her random request but respond anyway.

"Yeah, course. I'll pick you up though?" I answer. She shakes her head.

"You don't have to, I can walk. Bye Grayson, love you," She tells me. She starts to get out and my brain suddenly works. Everything clicks. We slept together.

"Babe, wait," I say loudly, grabbing her waist. She stops and turns back to me. I grab her face with my hand gently, making sure she can't look away and lie.

"Do you think I'm going to leave you now? Because I slept with you?" I ask softly. She avoids eye contact, confirming my assumption.

"You know I would never do that, Luna. Why do you believe what they tell you?" I ask, kind of hurt she would even think I would leave her. She shrugs. I sigh.

"I love you. Not just your body. I would stay with you forever, even if we never sleep together again. Please don't listen to them, they're just jealous and know nothing about us" I rant to her. She nods. I press my lips against hers, not really knowing what else to say. The school bell rings so I pull back and kiss her lips one last time.

"Call me if you have any problems. I love you, baby. I'm picking you up, you'll get a cold if you walk in this weather" I tell her, not letting her refuse. She nods and gets out of the truck, giving me a shy wave. I wait until she's all the way inside before leaving.