1.2

Homecoming is at eight and its only noon, but I need to do some things to prep. I start by putting coconut oil in my hair and tying it up to wash out later. I turn to Grayson whos sitting on my bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Do you want to do a face mask with me?" I ask him. He looks up at me and scrunches his nose.

"Will it make my skin soft?" He responds. I nod.

"Very," I tell him. He thinks for a second before shrugging. I squeal in excitement and grab the jar with the face mask, along with a brush and a scrunchie since his hair is long. I stand in between his legs and tie his hair back, laughing at the way he looks.

"Don't laugh at me" He pouts. I look at him with a smile.

"You look cute, like a unicorn" I smile, blushing after I realize what I had said. He laughs at me and shakes his head in amusement. I open the jar and start putting the face mask on him. He cringes back from me.

"It's cold" He chuckles. I nod. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to hug my body as I cover the rest of his face. When I'm done, he lets go of me and makes me sit on the bed.

"I wanna put yours on" he announces. I shrug and let him, him in between my legs now. He puts the cold mask on my face and hands it to me when he has covered my entire face.

"Can we take a picture?" He questions. I pretend to think before replying.

"Sure" I decide. He nods with a smile. He grabs his phone and hands me mine before tugging me to the bathroom. He opens snapchat and stands in front of the mirror, holding up his phone. Grayson lifts my shirt and puts his hands on my bare hips, tingles spreading from his touch. I smile and we take the picture at the same time, but at the last second, Grayson makes a goofy face, opening his mouth wide. I chuckle and look at the results.

"I'm posting this one" I giggle. He laughs with me and we go back to my bed to wait for the masks to dry. I post it on my snap with a few heart emojis, putting a few cute stickers on it too.

"Am I even following you or on your snap?" Grayson asks. I think for a second.

"No, I don't think so" I shake my head. We spend the next few minutes adding each other on everything we can think of. Grayson likes and comments on all my Instagram posts straight away. I only have around 200 followers since I have a private account and I don't let very many people follow me. Grayson posts the picture of us on Instagram with a few hearts as the caption.

I scroll down his page, liking all of his posts when one catches my eye. The picture is just him in front of his truck, but it's captioned with 'Sometimes the moon gives you the light you need' I shake it off and lock my phone, turning back to him.

Within ten minutes, our masks are dry, so we go to the bathroom to wash them off. Once they are, Grayson feels his face in amazement.

"It's so soft," He says happily. I laugh at him and finish drying my face. I leave the bathroom and go downstairs to get a glass of green tea. I feel bloated from breakfast and I'm hoping the tea will help. I start the tea kettle and lean against the counter while I wait for it to heat up. When it starts to whistle, I grab a mug and a tea bag and fill my cup up, going back upstairs. Grayson is laying on my bed and sits up when he sees me.

"I'm gonna shower really quick," I tell him, setting my mug down. By the time I get out, it should be cool enough to drink.

"By the way, are you gonna show me the dress or am I gonna see it right before when I put it on?" I ask him with a giggle. He smirks and at me and stands up.

"I'll go get it so you can see it after you shower" He laughs and leaves the room. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom to shower. I wash my hair and shave, making sure I'm clean and smelling good and then get out. I dry off and put the same clothes back on. I leave the bathroom and see the tan colored dress on my bed, next to Grayson.

"Oh my god, it's gorgeous, Gray. It must have been expensive!" I gasp, going over to feel it. He shrugs.

"Not really," He says as if he doesn't care at all. I throw my arms around his shoulders and hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much," I tell him. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Of course," He smiles. I release him and head to my vanity, sitting down. I pull out some pink nails I have leftover from a while ago, just the glue on types. I got them at Walmart for just wearing them because I thought they were cute. I open the glue and start putting them on with much struggle. This is my least favorite part. I sigh and sip my tea.

"Need help?" Grayson asks, sitting beside me on my bench. I nod.

"Yes, please" I reply. He takes the glue from me and puts the nails on me easily. When he's done, I thank him.

"Maybe we can try those out later" He mumbles as he stands up, a small smirk on his face. I tilt my head at him.

"Hm?" I hum in confusion. He looks at me for a second before laughing.

"Nothing" He brushes off. I give him a suspicious look, but let it go.

Time goes by quickly and soon enough its time to actually start getting ready. Grayson leaves to the guest room to get ready himself and I sit down at my vanity to put my makeup on and do my hair. It's times like this that I wish I was closer to my mother.

It takes me almost two hours, but I finally finish doing my hair and makeup. I glance at the clock to see it's 6:30, almost time for us to leave for dinner, so I quickly put my dress on and slip into I heals. I put deodorant and perfume on and spray my hair with hairspray one last time. I grab my phone and clutch and head downstairs to find Gray. I enter the sitting room to see all three boys standing in a circle, facing away from me, talking in quiet tones. They don't see me, so I tiptoe as best I can in heals and sneak up behind them.

"Ahh!" I yelled suddenly. They all jump and Leo spins around, putting his arms up like he's going to hit me.

"Jesus, Luna. Not ag-" Grayson starts but stops halfway through his sentence. His jaw drops and he looks me up and down, his eyes widening. He coughs a few times.

"You look, uh, amazing" He stutters out.

Am I making him stutter?

I giggle and thank him, checking my phone for the time.

"We better get going if we wanna have time to eat," I tell him. Leo stops us, pulling out his phone.

"Nope, pictures first" he speaks like a father, making me groan. I hate pictures. He has Grayson and I do several different poses before finally letting us go. We say goodbye and then Grayson leads me outside to his truck, which looks recently washed. He opens the passenger door for me and helps me in, running around to his side. I can't help but feel nervous, not really knowing what to expect for tonight.