1.5

The weekend ends and it's time to go back to school. I wake up at my normal time and do my normal routine. Grayson drives me to school and walks me to the door, kissing my cheek as a goodbye. Everything starts going the way it would on any other day. Except, I can't help but feel there is something wrong. My stomach turns with nerves for no reason, at least no reason that I know.

I wave goodbye to Gray and walk into the school, all eyes turning onto me. I put my head down and walk quickly to my lockers to get my books. Whispers filled my head. What is happening?

"That's the girl that went to homecoming with Grayson Dolan" "She's not even that cute" "He can do better than her"

Fuck.

I shut my eyes tightly and slam my locker.

"I can hear you," I say loudly, turning around. They all stop and look shocked that I stood up for myself. All at once, they all break out in laughter, throwing their heads back. My face flushes and my eyes fill with tears. Not again. My body shakes as I try to walk away, but someone steps in front of me. I don't recognize her. She speaks loudly.

"You are not allowed to yell at us. You're a no one, no one likes you. Grayson doesn't actually like you. He's only with you until you fuck him, and then he's gone. Just like he did with everyone else here. Just like he did with me. You're worthless. I don't even know why you're still here" She rants, finishing with a smirk. Tears fall down my cheeks and I push through her, going to my class. Asher grabs my arm as I was almost there, stopping me.

"Hey, you okay? I heard what happened" He questions worriedly. I pull my arm out of his grip and step back.

"Please, I just need to get through today, that's it" I cry. I wipe my eyes and try to calm my breathing.

"What do you mean just today? You should go home and talk to Gray, you need to talk to him. Do you want me to call him?" He speaks strictly. I shake my head immediately.

"No, please don't" I whimper. He hesitates, but nods.

"If you need anything, come find me, okay? I'm going to talk to some people" He tells me, making sure to make eye contact. I nod even though I know I would never bother him. He looks at me deeply one last time before walking away, pulling his phone out as he did. He better not tell Grayson anything. He already worries about me enough. She's probably right anyway, why else would he show any interest in me?

The day goes terrible. People insult me every three seconds, no matter who is around. By my fourth period, I can't take it anymore. I storm out of the school, walking home. There are no cars in the driveway, so I use the key to unlock the front door, rushing up the stairs to my room.

Grayson's Point of View

"Grayson's got a girlfriend" Ethan smirks, making my mom and sister gasp. I smack the back of his head.

"Shut up, Assclown. She's not my girlfriend" I roll my eyes.

Not yet.

Cameron scoots closer to me.

"Who is she?" She questions with excitement. I shake my head with a small smile.

"Her name is Luna. Leos little sister" I say briefly. My mom raises her eyebrows.

"How old is she?" She asks carefully.

"Don't worry, she's seventeen" I laugh. She sighs, relieved that I'm not talking to a child..

"What's she like? Is she pretty?" Cameron interrogates. I nod my head right away.

"Gorgeous. She's super sweet and shy, but also really funny" I shrug, not going very far into details. Before she can ask more, my phone rings from its place in my pocket. I pick it up, answering when I see its Leo.