3.3

"I didn't say I didn't want to" I shrug at Grayson. I shift my hips down into his, causing him to groan softly and throw his head back. I smile to myself.

I can do that to him.

I lean down and kiss up to his neck, leading to his sweet spot. I leave a dark purple mark where his jawline meets his neck, wanting others to know he's taken. I continue to move my hips against him, leaving marks all across his neck. I love the way they look on him. When he starts to get restless, he lifts me off of him and twists to be on top of me instead. He places his lips on my collarbones, making me squirm. I groan and grab the sheets in my hands.

"Want you" I whine, trying to push my hips up into his further. He brings his hips away from mine and gives me a look.

"What did I tell you about whining?" He scolds but his hands fiddling with the waistband of my pants anyway. I pout and grab the bottom of his sweatshirt, tugging on it to give him the hint that I want it off. He chuckles at me and pulls it off, his hands finding their place back on my waist. I run my fingers over the tattoo he got for me, still in shock that he actually did it.

Crazy ass.

He kisses me again, slipping his hand down the front of my pants. He plays with the band of my underwear before brushing his fingers over me. My hips jut up to meet his hand, making him pull it back.

"Nuh-uh, not so fast," He says in a sing-song voice. I whimper, making his eyes widen at the sound. He reaches to pull off my sweatshirt, and then my sweatpants seconds later. He pulls back, his eyes scanning my body.

"Jesus fucking Christ" He whispers to himself. He pushes his lips back to mine for only a few seconds before kissing down my chest and stomach. I bit my lip, trying not to make too many noises. Our brothers are just down the stairs.

When his lips get to my hips and he slows down, I shift again.

"Grayson" I whimper, my back lifting off the bed. He giggles to himself and climbs back up to kiss me. I push his sweatpants down as far as I can reach with my hands, letting him do the rest. He groans and gets off of me, grabbing his wallet to pull out a condom. He gets on top of me again and rips the condom wrapper with his teeth.

"Can't wait to feel you," He says quietly, sounding distressed. I blush and giggle lightly, trying to play it off, but his words make my stomach twist. He pulls his boxers off and throws them to the floor, looking down while he slides the condom on. He slides himself over me, already moaning at the feeling.

"Are you ready?" He asks, looking at me with slight concern. I nod, already out of breath. He leans to kiss me as he slowly pushes into me. When he bottoms out, he pulls back.

"You okay?" He confirms. I nod. His movements are slow at first but speed up as he goes.

"Faster," I tell him, letting him know I'm okay. He listens to me, speeding up a lot.

"Fuck, Gray" I groan. He quickly covers my mouth with his hand to silence me. When I shut up, he slides his hand down to my neck. He squeezes the sides and moves faster, if possible. When the pressure starts in my head, it sends me even further. My eyes roll back and my back arches, making Grayson bite back a groan.

"Fuck, Luna, I'm not gonna last long if you do that," He says breathlessly. He kisses my chest, leaving even more hickeys across it. I let out a quiet sound and squeeze his hand on my neck to get him to squeeze harder.

"Close" I whimper out after a few moments. He groans as if to tell me he is too. It only takes another few moments before my mouth drops open and my eyes clench shut.

"God, so fucking good" He breathes out, his eyes on my face. His movements become sloppy as he slows down. I'm sensitive as pulls out of me, quickly disposing of the condom.

When he gets back in bed, he pulls my naked body into him.

"I love you" I whisper, my eyelids heavy. He kisses my head and snuggles into me.

"I love you" He replies. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I wake up, still in Grayson's arms, to somebody knocking on my door. Realizing we're still naked, I shake Grayson awake. His eyes snap open and he looks around in panic.

"You okay?" He interrogates. I nod.

"Yeah, someones at my door and we're still naked" I blush, getting up. I throw on my sweats and sweatshirt and hand Grayson his to hide all of his hickeys, or at least try to. Once we're dressed, I open the door to see Leo on the other side standing patiently.

"Good morning" He smiles, walking past me and into the room.

"Hello, Grayson," He says suspiciously. Gray chuckles and greets him before going into my bathroom. Leo turns to me.

"Ethan and I were thinking of going to the city for a few days, you wanna come?" He asks, surprising me. I think for a moment. I'm not the biggest fan of adventures but I like exploring.

"What about school?" I question. He shrugs.

"Fuck school, you need a break anyway" He giggles, waving his hand at me.

"Fine, but you're helping me catch up when I go back," I reply, checking my phone. It's already 10, Grayson rarely sleeps in this late.

"Fuck yeah" He cheers, doing a victory dance. Grayson comes out of the bathroom and jumps back onto my bed, grabbing his phone.

"Gray, you up for going into the city? Ethan and Luna are coming" He grins. Grayson looks up and at me to confirm. I nod. He turns to Leo and nods quickly.

"Hell yeah," He smiles, jumping up. Leo laughs loudly and goes to leave, but stops.

"Leave in the morning?" He questions. We both nod and he leaves, shutting the door behind him. Grayson's head snaps to me and he quickly runs to me, picking me up and throwing me onto the bed while I giggle. He gets in and pulls me into his arms, squeezing me.

"I fucking love traveling and you're coming so it's 10 times better" He grins, leaning down to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and pull back.

"Me too" I smile. I can already tell these are going to be some of the best days of my life.