3.2

Grayson ends up picking me up and carrying me upstairs to my room, locks the door behind us, and gently throws me on my bed. I yawn and cuddle into the bed, squealing loudly when he pulls on my legs. He pulls me to the end of the bed and jumps over me so he can lay down across the whole bed. I shrug to myself and crawl up a few feet. I wrap my arms around his leg and close my eyes. I didn't sleep well without him and I am excited to take a nap.

"What are you doing, baby?" He asks gently, stroking my head. I push his hand away and pull his leg closer to me.

"Sleeping" I mumble. He chuckles to himself and rests his hand on the side of my head. He plays with my hair, a soft sound coming out of my mouth in satisfaction. It's quiet for a few moments before I hear a camera shutter. My eyes snap open and I look up at Grayson playing clueless.

"Grayson" I whine, hiding my face against him.

"I can't help it, you're pretty" He gushes, making my face turn even redder. My phone dings from my pocket. I glare up at him and pull my phone out. I click on the notification and it takes me to Instagram where he had posted the picture. I like the photo right away and look at the caption.

I love you more and more every day.

I look up at him and smile.

"C'mere" He smiles, gesturing his hand for me to scoot up. I crawl up to him and lay on top of him, cuddling my head into his neck.

"I love you" I whisper. I close my eyes and kiss his neck before falling asleep.

Grayson's point of view

I fall asleep quickly with Luna on top of me, the sleep deprivation hitting me hard. When I wake up, she's still curled up on my chest. I glance at her clock on her nightstand to see it's almost 6, so she needs to wake up soon so we can eat. I brush the hair out of the way and study her face like I usually do when she is sleeping. Her cheeks are slightly flushed, probably from the warmth of being so close to me. I put my hand on her cheek and brush my thumb across her cheekbone.

"Wake up, princess, it's dinner time and you haven't eaten in a while" I whisper. I pull her up on me more and lean down to kiss her lips. Her eyes flutter open before she kisses back briefly. She pulls back and smiles at me.

"Sleep well?" I ask her, smiling in adoration when she rubs her eyes with her fists.

"You're so fucking cute" I gush, still staring at her. She turns even redder and hides her face in my chest.

"Grayson" She whines. I raise my eyebrow. She knows how I feel about her whining. I push my dirty thoughts away and stand up, pulling her up with me.

"Let's go get some food," I tell her, gripping her thighs to hold onto her. She sighs and closes her eyes, putting her head in my neck and her arms around my shoulders. I carry her downstairs and set her on one of the counters in the kitchen.

"What are you hungry for?" I ask her, standing in between her legs. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer so she can lay her head on my chest again.

"I wanna sleep" She whines, looking up at me innocently.

"Baby, if you whine one more time, I will take you right here and I know for a fact Ethan and Leo are right down the hall" I warn in a sweet voice. Her face flushes, brighter than before, and she giggles, something I wasn't expecting. I jokingly roll my eyes and step away to open the fridge. I look for a moment before sighing.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner?" Luna asks shyly, then gasps.

"Can we get taco bell? Pretty please?" She begs, jumping down and rushing over to me. I laugh and nod my head. Why would I say no to her offering to eat? She smiles widely and stands on her tip-toes to kiss me. She pulls away and runs to what I would assume to get her phone and shoes. I stand in my place with a smile on my face.

She's so fucking adorable, I love her.

I walk down the hall to Leo's room where he and Ethan are playing some video games.

"Hey, Luna and I are going to Taco Bell, you guys want anything?" I question, leaning against the doorframe. They both glance at me and tell me no before looking back at the TV. I chuckle to myself and walk away. I jog up the stairs and into Luna's room. Her eyebrows are furrowed as she looks at her phone.

"You okay?" I ask carefully, walking fully into the room. She locks her phone and sets it on the bed, jumping up and putting a smile back on her face.

"Yeah, course" She smiles, going to her closet. I watch her warily, not wanting her to be upset. She pulls out the 5sos sweatpants and hoodie I bought her and holds it up.

"Match with me?" She blushes with a small smile. I giggle and nod, grabbing the outfit from its place on her lounge chair. I pull my shirt off and pull the hoodie on, doing the same with the sweatpants. I look over at Luna just in time to see her pull her shirt off. She is already in the sweatpants and only has a pink lace bra on her top half. I whistle at her, causing her to giggle and pull the hoodie on. I walk over to her and grab her hips, pulling them to mine.

"Wanna stop at your bed first?" I smirk, slipping my hand up the hoodie. She giggles again and pushes me away, playfully slapping my hand.

"No, I want taco bell," She tells me, grabbing her purse. I take the bag from her and hang it back up.

"You don't need it, I'm paying" I lightly scold her, grabbing her hand to pull her away from it.

"Grayson, I wanna pay for once" She argues. I laugh at her expression and swoop down to throw her over my shoulder.

"Not gonna happen, baby" I chuckle, carrying her downstairs.

I grab my wallet, phone, and keys off the table, shoving them in my pocket. I carry the pouting Luna outside and set her in the passenger seat of my truck. I grab her seatbelt and pull it over her, knowing she won't do it herself. I jog around to my side and climb in, driving the short distance to Taco Bell. I get out and lock my truck so I can jog around to walk with my girl. She latches our hands together and swings them, making me look at her and swoon. We go inside and order the same thing we get every time before sitting at a table in the back. We get our food soon enough and start to eat.

After cleaning up the table, I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take. We throw our trash away and exit the building, getting back in the truck and driving home. Her parents still aren't home yet, but Ethan and Leo are still playing video games. As soon as we get into Luna's room, I lock the door and pick her up, gently throwing her on the bed. She giggles loudly as I lay on top of her, resting on my elbows so I don't crush her.

"I saw you lock the door, I know exactly what you're planning, Dolan" She laughs from below me. I pout and roll off her. She throws her left leg over me and straddles me, shrugging her shoulders.

"I didn't say I didn't want to"