Chapter One

Hello hello. This is my first time writing a fanfic. Please give feedbacks and advices if you have some. Please also note that English is not my first language. That's all I have to say. Enjoy, I guess?

. . .

Yoongi felt his eyes starting to hurt and his head becoming heavier from staring at his computer screen for too long. He decided to take a break at the couch in his studio. He opened a bag of chips and started eating.

He longed for Seokjin's home cooked meals but he knew he couldn't afford to go back to the dorm now. He had tons of things to do, lyrics to write and songs to edit.

He looked around his studio and grimaced at the sight. He had been in there for a week and the mess he created was shocking. 3 empty cup noodles were stacked on his desk, food wrappers were scattered all over the floor and empty cans of drinks were everywhere in the studio.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. His stress level was beyond normal and he knew what he needed to do to fix it but he can't.

Here's a little secret, Yoongi's a little. He knew it when he slipped in the bathroom and hit his head when a comeback was coming near. His mind felt fuzzy and he started crying. After sometime, he slipped out of his headspace and felt better than ever.

Yoongi still hated that side of him. It was revolting to him. An adult speaking and acting like a child was weird. He was weird.

. . .

His phone buzzed and he saw that it was a call from Namjoon. He picked up.

"Yoongi," Namjoon said in his leader voice. "Come back home now. You've stayed in that studio for a week. It isn't healthy."

"I can't," Yoongi said in a low voice after releasing a sigh. "I still have a lot of things to do. I'll probably be back in two days. Don't worry."

"Two days?!" It was Seokjin. "Two more freaking days?! Are you even eating properly? Resting properly? Min Yoongi, I demand that you come back home now or there will be consequences!"

Before Yoongi could reply to that, the other line hung up. Yoongi sighed again and leaned back into his chair. He thought it would be better to not go against an angry Seokjin so he packed his stuff and prepared to go back home.

Once he arrived at the dorm, all the members were sitting in the living room. They looked up at him when he entered. Seokjin looked livid, Namjoon and Hoseok were concerned and the maknae line just looked shocked.

"Min Yoongi, you look terrible," Seokjin said, frowning. He made his way to stand in front of Yoongi. "You lost weight. And what's with your panda eyes?"

Yoongi seriously wanted to cry. He was tired and stressed, he didn't need someone to point out his terrible appearance. "I'm fine." He muttered in a small voice, looking at his feet. He quickly walked past Seokjin and into his room, locking it.

He laid on his bed and took a deep breath, he could feel himself wanting to slip. He slapped himself and whispered, "Get yourself together, Min Yoongi." He shut his eyes and forced himself to sleep.