Chapter 11

"D-Daddy, aah!"

Namjoon gladly opened his mouth and ate the sausage on Yoongi's fork. The little's eyes gleamed with hopefulness.

"How was it, daddy? Good?" The little asked.

Namjoon patted his head and replied, "It's delicious, cub."

The interaction between the two made other people at the table raise an eyebrow. To be honest, they were just jealous that Namjoon somehow got himself a nickname which was above the other's.

"Yoongichi," Seokjin said, sternly. "Stop feeding Namjoon and start eating your food, okay?"

Seokjin was probably the one affected the most. After all, he was the first one to find out and to support Yoongi for being a little. It was upsetting that Yoongi chose Namjoon as his main caregiver instead. Was he not trustworthy enough? Was Namjoon a better caretaker than him?

Yoongi nodded and ate his food silently. He glanced at his hyungie who was sitting across him occasionally and noticed that the older was somewhat upset. Yoongi frowned. He didn't like his hyungie to be sad.

Yoongi picked up a small piece of bacon with his fork and pointed it in Seokjin's direction. He grinned and said, "Hyungie, aah!"

Seokjin hesitantly opened his mouth and ate the piece of bacon. He forced a smile.

"Good?"

"Of course, baby."

.  .  .

Once they were done with breakfast, they cleaned up the table and placed all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Namjoon and Hoseok were off to their studios, Jimin and Taehyung were going shopping and Jungkook was going to the gym. It was just Seokjin and Yoongi at the house.

Seokjin realised that it's been a long time since he got to hang out with Yoongi alone after all the boys found out. He wanted to play with the little but was shocked when he saw the little's pout.

He approached Yoongi who was hugging his knees to his body on the couch. He rubbed his hand along the smaller's back.

"What's wrong, Yoongichi? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"D-Daddy's not here. S'no fun."

Seokjin was hurt. Of course he would prefer Namjoon to hang out with over him. Seokjin couldn't control his facial expressions and a frown formed on his face. Yoongi noticed this.

"Hyungie? You okay?" Yoongi asked, concerned.

Seokjin forced a smile. "Of course. Why don't we hang out together until your daddy comes home?"

"Hyungie," Yoongi whimpered as he reached out his hand to stroke Seokjin's cheek. "Why wook so sad?"

Seokjin moved away from Yoongi's touch, making the little's eyes glisten with tears. His bottom lips were quivering.

Seokjin felt disgusted with himself. Because of his jealousy that Namjoon was chosen as a main caregiver and he wasn't, he's taking it out on Yoongi. No wonder Namjoon was chosen instead.

He hugged Yoongi and whispered in the little's ears. "I'm sorry, Yoongichi. I'm so selfish. Will you forgive me, baby?"

"Yoonie fowgive you on one condition."

Seokjin pulled back to look at the little with a relieved smile. "Anything for my baby."

"Pwomise you do anything Yoonie ask?"

"I promise, Yoongichi."

"Den, let Yoonie caw hyungie papa!"