Chapter 18

"Are you ready to go, hyung?" Namjoon asked, carrying Yoongi's bag.

Yoongi looked around the room one last time in case he forgot anything but there doesn't seem to be any. "Yup."

They both left the hospital and drove to their dorm. When Namjoon opened the door to their dorm, Yoongi let out a small gasp. The other members were sitting around the coffee table which was covered with lots of Yoongi's favourite dishes. The living room was decorated with balloons and there was a banner saying 'WELCOME BACK MIN YOONGI'.

Yoongi burst out laughing. "What are you guys doing?"

"Congrats for getting discharged, hyung!" Jimin said as he ran towards Yoongi. He awkwardly hugged Yoongi as it was hard to do, considering Yoongi was using a crutch.

"I don't think I need a congratulations for that," Yoongi grinned, his gums showing. Jimin hugged him tighter after seeing that gummy smile of his.

Jimin led Yoongi to the couch behind the coffee table. Each member poured themselves a cup of Sprite and Taehyung handed one to Yoongi.

"Here's to Yoongi. May you have a successful recovery."

They bumped their cups together and drank its contents. Everyone then started eating and chatting. They constantly bothered Yoongi with lots of questions like 'how does your leg feel?', 'when will it recover?', 'can i doodle on your cast?' and 'does it hurt?'. But how was Yoongi supposed to ignore them when their eyes sparkled with innocence and curiosity as they waited for an answer? So Yoongi answered each question, even the ridiculous ones, calmly with patience.

Jin kept refilling Yoongi's cup and plate, insisting that Yoongi had lost too much weight. Yoongi just ate whatever was given to him despite it being too much.

After the food were mostly done, Jungkook and Hoseok left the living room and reappeared with lots of gift bags and boxes. Yoongi felt a bit excited and hoped the presents were for him.

"These are for you, hyung!" Hoseok said as he placed the gifts on the coffee table and Jungkook clearing the table simultaneously.

Once they were done, they looked at Yoongi expectantly, hoping that Yoongi would open the gifts and be happy with them. They encouraged him to open the gifts and Yoongi did exactly that.

He chose to open a green gift bag first which had something furry peeking out from the top. Taehyung squealed. "That one's from me!"

Yoongi opened it and it was a white teddy bear. It was quite large but not as large as Darwin. It wore a green vest and a beret was stitched on top of his head. He'll name this one, Edward. "Thank you. I love it."

Next, he opened Jimin's gift. It was stored in a red box with ribbons on its cover. Inside, there was a set of crayons, coloured pencils and paint. Jimin patted Yoongi's head. "I can't wait to watch Yoonie use all these."

Yoongi slapped Jimin's hand away and pouted slightly. "It seems these gifts are all just for Yoonie."

"Don't worry, hyung," Jungkook said, placing a box on Yoongi's lap. It was quite small and was covered with black wrapping paper. "Check out my gift."

Yoongi opened it and was surprised to find a pair of speakers, the one he had waited for to be released before his little accident. The company that made it ensured the loudest of volume along with quality of the sound.

"Thank you! I really wanted these."

Yoongi opened Hoseok's gift next which was in a rainbow gift bag. There was a pillow. Yoongi blinked at Hoseok, waiting for his explanation.