Chapter Seven

[The Next Day]

The atmosphere at the dorm was tense with Yoongi refusing to come out of his room. Jimin was the one plagued with the most guilt. After all, he did laugh first.

Yoongi was on his bed. He checked the clock on his bedside table. 2:00 p.m. He was getting hungry since the last meal he had was the pancakes and strawberries Seokjin made for breakfast yesterday. He wanted to go out and get food but was scared to face the members.

"Maybe I should just call Seokjin-hyung and ask him to send me food?" Yoongi muttered to himself. "Ugh, you can't be a burden to everyone, Yoongi."

He decided enough was enough. He got up from his bed and left his room in search of food. He was too hungry to think of the consequences.

Once he arrived in the kitchen, all the members were there, eating lunch. Just my luck, Yoongi thought. Ugh, is it too late to run back into my room now?

Seokjin's face lit up once he saw Yoongi. "Yoongi! Join us for lunch!"

Yoongi nodded and took a seat beside Jungkook. He could feel everyone's attention on him. Seokjin scooped up some rice into a bowl and placed it in front of Yoongi.

"Eat up, Yoongi," Seokjin said in a caring voice. "You haven't eaten since yesterday right? I made your favourite, grilled salmon."

Yoongi blushed at the way Seokjin was talking to him and muttered a small 'thank you'. He began eating but grew uncomfortable at the way the members were staring at him.

"Eat." Yoongi said, glaring at the members. They quickly pretended like they weren't staring and continued eating. Yoongi continued eating as well.

Yoongi was now full. He set his chopsticks on the table and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. They all looked at him with curious eyes.

"Let's all gather in the living room after this," Yoongi said, feeling a little nervous. "We need to talk."

Everyone nodded. They all finished up eating and entered the living room. Yoongi seriously felt like shitting his pants. To say he was nervous was an understatement.

"So," Yoongi said. He didn't know where to start. "Yeah."

The members chuckled at that.

"Does any of you know of little space?" He decided that would be a proper way to start.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok shook their heads but Namjoon didn't. It made Seokjin and Yoongi a little shocked.

"Namjoon, do you know or were you just not listening?" Yoongi asked the younger.

"I know, hyung. After I saw you yesterday, I went on the internet to search for some answers." Namjoon said calmly. He turned towards the other members. "To put it in simple words, little space is like a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. Someone who regresses into this space is called a little."

"So..." Taehyung said, looking at Yoongi. "Are you a little, hyung?"

"Yes," Yoongi said. As the members were about to reply to that, he quickly cut them off. "BUT! If any of you are uncomfortable with that and want nothing to do with me being little, please say so. I... I won't be little anymore."

Seokjin was quite sad to hear this. He loved little Yoongi as much as he loved big Yoongi. Hearing him say he won't be little anymore hurt him but who was he to dictate what Yoongi is allowed to do with his own body?

"Uhh," Jungkook said, raising his eyebrows. "Can we get a trial period or something? I mean, we have to know what it's like to be comfortable with this."

Yoongi nodded. It was fair and logical. If they don't like it or are uncomfortable with him after he turns little, he'll just stop being little. Simple as that.

He stood up to go into his room but Hoseok stopped him. He said, "Hyung, where are you going?"

"I'll just regress in my room then I'll come out."

Seokjin pulled the younger onto his lap, making him yelp in surprise.

"There's no need for that, Yoongichi," Seokjin said, hugging the younger. "Hyungie is here after all! What does my baby want to do today?"

Yoongi blushed. This is seriously embarrassing. Why does he have to do this? Can't he just regress peacefully in the comfort of his room? It feels like a porno with the members watching so intensely at Seokjin who was baby talking him.

He hid his face in the crook of Seokjin's neck. "It's embarrassing, Seokjin-hyung. How can you do this so shamelessly?"

"Hmm? Don't be embarrassed," Seokjin said, rocking Yoongi back and forth. "You're doing great."

Yoongi highkey liked being rocked. He could feel himself slowly regressing. He smiled and said, "Yoonie wike this."

"Yoongichi likes being rocked?" Seokjin asked, feeling his heart melt at the younger's gummy smile. He then tickled Yoongi's sides. "Does Yoongichi like this?"

Yoongi squealed in surprise and laughed heartily. The other members were in shock. They have never heard their hyung laugh as loud as he just did. It made them smile.

"Hyungie," Yoongi whined while pouting once Seokjin stopped. He lightly smacked Seokjin's chest. "Meanie."

"Sorry," Seokjin said, grinning at the little. He turned to the other members. "He's little now."

Hoseok was the first to respond. He approached Yoongi with a bright smiled and said, "Hi, Yoonie. You're so cute! How old are you?"

Yoongi thought for a while before showing 2 fingers and saying, "Yoonie is twee!"

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled Yoongi's hair. "That's two, cub."

Yoongi looked down at his hands in confusion. Jimin then bent down a little to meet the little's eyes. "Hello, Yoonie! You're really cute, you know that?"

Yoongi giggled. "Tank you, Minnie."

Taehyung pushed Jimin to the side and squished Yoongi's cheeks. "I'm TaeTae! I can tell we're gonna get along really well, Yoonie!"

"I tink so, too!" Yoongi said, grinning.

Jungkook kicked Taehyung to the side and huffed. "You're hurting the baby, hyung. Are you okay, Yoonie?"

"I'm okay!"

"Okay! Now that we got the introductions out of the way, what are we gonna do now?" Seokjin said, playing with little's hair.

"Let's watch Kiki's Dewivewy Sewvice!" Yoongi shouted excitedly. It was his second favourite movie after Tangled.

"Kiki's Delivery Service it is." Seokjin said.