Chapter 14

Namjoon's stress level was beyond high. His work keeps piling up and Yoongi was still at the hospital, unconscious.

He walked towards Hoseok's room and knocked weakly on the door. The door swung open, revealing a smiling Hoseok. It was less bright than usual though.

"Hey, RM. What's up?"

"Hobi, I'm gonna need the lyrics by today. And our choreographer told me that we need to learn the moves for our new song before Friday next week. We should start practicing soon."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "We started writing the lyrics a day ago, Namjoon. I'm nowhere near done. And the practice, I don't think now is the suitable time to start. Yoongi-hyung is still not awake and the other members... they're tired and anxious. They're not gonna be able to take it."

Namjoon gulped. "Sejin told me... Yoongi-hyung won't join us for our next comeback. And the members are fine. They need something to take their mind off of Yoongi-hyung's situation."

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose. "They can't postpone the comeback?"

"No."

"Did you ask them?"

Namjoon snapped. "Of course I fucking asked! Do you think I don't realise how tired and terrible everyone looks? You don't think I'm worried about Yoongi-hyung? It's been a week and he hasn't shown any signs of waking up! I don't need you to question me right now, Hoseok!"

Hoseok's eyes narrowed and his bright personality was now gone. He growled, "Don't you fucking raise your voice at me, Namjoon."

"Fuck you."

Seokjin who heard the commotion quickly rushed towards the source just in time to see Namjoon on the floor, clutching his cheek. Hoseok was standing in front of him with his hands balled up into a fist. His knuckles were red.

"You know what, it's your fault that Yoongi's in the hospital right now! If you didn't stop Seokjin-hyung, maybe Yoongi would be awake and fine right now! I wonder why Yoongi even chose you as his main caregiver. You can't even do anything right."

With that, Hoseok left the house. Seokjin's eyes were wide as saucers after witnessing the scene. He then realised the maknae line were behind him, also watching. Jungkook was tense, Taehyung was nervous and Jimin had tears in his eyes that were threatening to fall.

Seokjin crouched down towards Namjoon and tried to pat his shoulder. "You okay, Na-"

His hand was slapped away by Namjoon who glared at him. He got up by himself and walked into his room, slamming the door shut. It made the four of them wince.

"Calm down, Jiminie," Taehyung whispered, hugging the crying boy. Jungkook was standing still, shaken up by the whole thing that happened. "It's gonna be okay."

And Seokjin wondered if it really was gonna be okay.

.  .  .

What am I doing, this chapter's a mess🙂 I'm sorry for not updating in a long time but I've been busy with school and study so I hope you'll understand if I'm slow at updating😔