Chapter Four

After all the members had dinner, everyone went back to their respective bedrooms, planning to sleep after long day of work. Seokjin had other plans.

Once he entered his room, he turned on his laptop and quickly searched about the term 'little'. He was intrigued about what he found.

There were a lot of blogs which were very educational. Explaining the benefits of little space, the common age range of littles, the necessities to take care of a little and what it takes to be a caregiver.

Seokjin wondered what Yoongi's age would be in little space. He also imagined Yoongi talking in a higher pitch wearing a cute onesie. He doesn't know why but he's smiling as the thoughts run through his head.

When he read that it can help with stress, Seokjin could kind of tell why Yoongi regressed. What he doesn't understand was why Yoongi was so against it. Seokjin sighed and rubbed his temples.

Seokjin knew that he shouldn't pressure the boy to go into little space but it was very tempting. Imagining Yoongi acting as cute as a child made Seokjin squeal internally. Plus, with the way Yoongi is these days, it would really help him relax.

"Aah!" He groaned. He placed the laptop on the desk in his room and he threw himself onto the mattress of his bed. "I'll think about it tomorrow."

And with that, Seokjin fell asleep.

.  .  .

"Hyung? Wake up." Seokjin heard a small voice say and his body was shaken slightly. "The others are planning to go out for breakfast. They wanna know if you want to go too."

Seokjin opened his eyes and saw Yoongi standing over him with an expressionless face. Seokjin smiled at the younger. He grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him onto the bed with him.

Seokjin placed his leg and arm over Yoongi's small body, preventing the younger from escaping. Yoongi frowned and blushed a little.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Let me go."

"Are you going, Yoongichi?"

"N-No. I feel like staying home today." Yoongi replied, flustered at the nickname.

"Good," Seokjin said as he grinned. He hugged Yoongi tighter. "Let's stay home together, okay? We could cuddle and watch some movies. Or would you prefer colouring?"

"H-Hyung," Yoongi whined. He could feel himself slipping. "Don't say that."

"Hmm? Why is that? Yoongichi doesn't want to spend time with hyungie?" Seokjin decided to go further once he noticed the higher pitch Yoongi was speaking in. He had done his research. He knew what it meant.

"I d-"

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung! What's taking so long? Does Seokjin-hyung want to go or not?" A loud voice shouted from outside the room.

Yoongi quickly pulled himself up and away from Seokjin, realising what was just about to happen. He quickly rushed out of the room and ran into his room, slamming the door shut.

Seokjin stared at the members who were waiting outside his door and they stared back.

"You idiots couldn't have waited another minute?"