Chapter Ten

Namjoon was alone in the house with the exception of Yoongi sleeping in his room. After the incident yesterday, they tired him out with playing and cuddling all day.

Namjoon flipped to the next page of the book he was reading and froze when he heard a wail coming from Yoongi's room. The younger quickly rushed into the older's room. Namjoon was shocked to see Yoongi on the ground beside his bed clutching his nose with tears streaming down his face.

Namjoon picked Yoongi up and rocked him back and forth. "It's okay, cub. I got you."

Yoongi's crying got quieter as he buried his face in Namjoon's chest. The younger didn't even notice that his shirt was getting soaked with the older's tears.

"I-It hwuts, Joonie." Yoongi said between sniffles.

"I know, baby. Joonie will kiss it better okay?" Namjoon said before kissing Yoongi's cheek. "All better, cub?"

Yoongi blushed and shook his head. He then looked up at Namjoon through his lashes. "Need mo kisses."

Namjoon was shocked by Yoongi's cuteness and request. He then quickly pecked Yoongi's nose. "Better?"

"Again, pwease."

Namjoon grinned and threw himself on the bed while hugging Yoongi. He then proceeded to kiss Yoongi everywhere. His forehead, cheeks, nose. The little just laughed and squealed at the younger's actions.

Once Namjoon stopped, the little wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and and looked at the younger with a gummy smile.

"Can Yoonie caw you daddy?"

With no hesitation, Namjoon replied with a smile which made his dimples show, "Of course, cub."

. . .

A/N: Short chapter, more like a filler. I've been having writer's block recently and this is the best I could come up with :') Bear with me y'all.

Anyways,

*cries* thanks for reading and voting for my story, i appreciate it!!