Chapter 20

The members were seated in the living room when Jungkook came into the house with Yoongi by his side. A Yoongi who looked like he just cried. Jungkook also looked like had been crying.

Everyone was immediately on their feet, surrounding the pair who had just came in.

"Oh gosh, Yoongi-hyung, Jungkook are you okay?"

"Did something happen?"

"Did somebody do something to you guys?"

Jungkook nudged Yoongi, as if expecting him to say something. Yoongi blushed then took a deep breath.

"I demand hugs and cuddles for tonight. I also want to eat chocolate and ice cream while watching a movie with you guys," Yoongi said, his voice becoming lower and lower with each word he spoke.

Everyone was silent as they stared at the second eldest who was now dying of shame. Then everybody broke into a grin.

"Okay, I'll set up the couch!"

"I'll prepare the snacks!"

"Ooh, ooh, I'll pick the movie!"

Yoongi was quite surprised to see how enthusiastic his members were and that made him feel touched.

"I was planning on talking to you about the lyrics, hyung. But I guess it can wait." Namjoon said, a soft, gentle smile on his face as he looked at his hyung with fond eyes.

Just like that, it felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on him, waking him up into reality. The reality that the members did have something more important to do rather than cuddle him while watching a movie. The reality that they actually had no time to cuddle and watch a movie.

"Huh, no, no. I-If you wanna talk, the movie and cuddles can be postponed. Joon, let's go to the balcony and we can uhh. Wait. Uhh, let me just..."

The members stopped their planning and Namjoon quickly sprung into action. He pulled Yoongi into his embrace.

"Shh, don't say that. Let's cuddle and watch a movie, yeah?"

"But-"

"I wanna watch a movie with you, hyung," Namjoon said, jutting out his bottom lip a bit. "Can we just talk tomorrow?"

Yoongi tried to not let himself be swayed by Namjoon's puppy dog eyes but in the end he nodded and then he was brought to the couch. Namjoon kept hugging him.

"So Namjoon, you stay here with Yoongi," Seokjin said, both his hands on his hips. "The others, let's get to work!"

As the other members scurried off to prepare for their movie night, Namjoon decided to have a little chat with Yoongi.

"Everything okay with the songs?"

"Yeah, it's like 99% done."

"I can't wait to listen to it," Namjoon said, showing his dimpled smile. "I'm sure they are gonna be great. Thank you for doing this."

"It's the least I could do."

"Don't say that. You know that you should be resting and focus on getting better right now. So thank you."

Yoongi blushed as he muttered, "Okay."

Taehyung came into the living room with a stack of blankets on his hands. He put it on the couch, took one and wrapped it around Yoongi. Yoongi felt warm. It's nice.

"Comfy?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi had never felt so warm and cozy. Did he turn little unconsciously? Or was it really him that wanted to be pampered and cared for?

Yoongi whispered, "Kiss?"

Taehyung couldn't help the smile forming on his lips. He puckered his lips and planted a kiss right on Yoongi's red cheek. The second eldest closed his eyes as he felt Taehyung's lips connect with his cheek.

Once everything was set up, they decided to watch The Conjuring. Well, Jungkook wanted to watch it and since he won in the rock-paper-scissors game, The Conjuring it was.

They watched the movie but Yoongi could care less about it. He was just happy to be surrounded by the people he loves most.

. . .

A continuation from the previous chapterrr! I don't know why I didn't just combine this chapter with the previous one... legit, so don't ask. Writing this chapter made me feel soft and uwu. Hope you felt the same way ;)