Chapter Three

Yoongi woke up later that day and was shocked to find that he was engulfed in Seokjin's arms, the elder was now asleep. All the memories of him turning little rushed into his head and his cheeks quickly turned red.

Yoongi groaned and pulled himself away from Seokjin, making the other wake up. "Yoongi." The elder said, his voice still raspy from having just woken up.

"Hyung, please forget everything that happened." Yoongi said, his cheeks getting redder.

Seokjin was fully conscious now. "What do you mean? Yoongi, you acted like a... like a child! You were calling me hyungie and you spoke in third person! How could I just forget that? Please give me an explanation!"

Yoongi felt like dying when Seokjin reminded him of what he did when he was in little space. "Hyung, please. Let's just go home."

Seokjin wanted to press further but seeing Yoongi's red and uncomfortable face he decided it could be done at a more appropriate time.

Seokjin huffed and stood up. "Let's go then. I need to cook up dinner."

. . .

Seokjin had forced Yoongi to help him cook dinner while the other members were doing their own thing. Yoongi was glad to help since he did have some passion for cooking.

Yoongi was dicing some onions when Seokjin spoke, "So, when are you going to explain to me about what happened this afternoon?"

Yoongi gulped. He knew Seokjin wouldn't give up that easily on finding the truth but he didn't expect him to ask about it again on the same day.

Yoongi took a deep breath. "I-I'm a little."

"A little? What's that?" Seokjin asked, clearly confused.

"It's basically when someone regresses into a younger mindset, acting like a child and all that. If you want to know more, I guess you can look it up."

Seokjin was quiet but his mind was racing with various thoughts. Acting like a child? As an adult? Why do people do it? Not gonna lie, it's a little weird.

While Seokjin was deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice the younger staring at him intensely with worry in his eyes. He was worried that his hyung was disgusted by him.

He quickly said, "Don't worry. You'll never see it again."

This made Seokjin snap from his thoughts and he frowned. "Why?"

"You think it's weird too, don't you? An adult acting like a child, wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier? Imagine me doing that! So what I'm trying to say is, just forget about it."

Yoongi scooped up his diced onions and placed it in the frying pan. "Yoongi, if you feel happy and it helps you somehow, I'd try my best to accept it."

Yoongi gritted his teeth. He could feel himself being a little happy that his hyung would say that. He shook the thought away and said, "I don't ever want to hear you mention this again, okay? End of discussion."

Seokjin merely sighed.